Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bad plastic

Recommended Posts

Anyone else notice the cheap plastic they are useing on the universe toys?

 

I have been noticeing that it is a differint type of plastic ..much lighter and not as flexable than even used in energon or other lines.

 

Most of all in the RID repaints ans such.

aren't all of em, made of the same stuff from when they were first released.

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how the plastic on Depthcharge is??

My guess would be the same stuff he was made of on the BW line

Yeah my razorclaw has loose joints and has to use a wall to stand up straight. I was really pumped up about this repaint but after I bought it all I wanted to do was box it back up and take it back. What a shame.

huh, my Optimus Primal is just fine.

My Black Arachnia is just fine, too. Maybe the RiD cars just had cheap plastic to begin with?

I know my Optimus Primal has the weak joints and the RiD Cars..........

 

Let's just say I found out I bought Inferno purely on the G1 reference to Red alert

hey, Stingray. Ever think of using a Depth Charge avatar, it'd fit your name.

lol I just posted a topic on that one! :thumb

 

Lookin for some sig pics before I change!

I feel this way about the Energon line. :redface

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.