"Predacons Rising" Discussion Thread

Blitz-Wing

other than the beast wars reference, I found the episode to be a bit of a waste. I really want them to just use the minutes they have to further the story or have better character development, especially if this is the last season. all in all it wasn't bad, but it definately wasn't last weeks episode

Did you miss all the character development between Optimus and Sentinel? How about Bumblebee coming to terms with Wasp? Or how about updating us on Blackarachnia's status and showing her relationship with Sentinel. What about introducing a whole new character?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn I hope there is a season 4 now, Animated Maximals plz!

Tho I have to wonder how there is a Cheetah, a Gorilla, and a Rhinoceros on an island in Lake Michigan in North America in the first place.

transwarp explosion teleported them?

I think Waspinator's last line in this should have been his toys motto

"Waspinator have plans"

I think his last line of the episode should've been, "Why universe hate Waspinator?"

For those ( like myself) who missed it.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01zVewxGDM

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_uwrc0tSuM

A really good quality version can be found at veoh in its entirity, no seperation into parts.

http://www.veoh.com/collection/TF-Animated...8205480WWstzPG4

Thought the episode was a good character development show. I've been waiting for Sentinel to finally meet BA and discover Elita-1's fate. The whole Primer Prime thing was great :tflaugh

I too was a bit putoff at first by the Dinobots being easily trounced by the Twins, but if you think about it, Snarl was blindsided (always a heavy damage inducer), then Swoop could be taken out easily alone in the air (the Twins obviously can out maneuver a terranadon) and Grimlock could be taken out from afar air to ground (especially with Grim's blind charge, smash tactics).

I take it that no one remembers this this episode was actually guest penned by the Beast Wars writers themselves? It makes a lot of sense that there were a ton of Beast Wars nods in this episode.

Anywho, I thought that the plot and dialogue was fantastic. It tied together several different story and character arcs and went along very smoothly. A lot of closure between conflicting characters and a possible new techno-organic theme for Season 3. (Leading into Season 4?)

Now that the Elite Guard has left Earth, I'm guessing we're going to see more human interaction with the bots. Although, I guess that's an obvious statement being that the next installment is "Human Error."

My guess is that the Autobots get turned into humans somehow, adding credibility to the leaked line art.

All in all, a great episode coming in second place in my favorites behind "Transwarped."

other than the beast wars reference, I found the episode to be a bit of a waste. I really want them to just use the minutes they have to further the story or have better character development, especially if this is the last season. all in all it wasn't bad, but it definately wasn't last weeks episode

Did you miss all the character development between Optimus and Sentinel? How about Bumblebee coming to terms with Wasp? Or how about updating us on Blackarachnia's status and showing her relationship with Sentinel. What about introducing a whole new character?

I hope the show ends with a massive battle between Optimus and Sentinel...

Oh I saw that, but the only part that I enjoyed was at the very end when optimus and sentinal came to terms with each other. the rest of it could have been done way better. I feel that they should have focused on what had happened in the past between them and elita-1 more that they did. I also don't find waspinator to be a major or interesting enough character to have a whole episode based about his transformation, that isn't to say that I don't think that he could be interesting, especially as he has a good backstory, I just don't like how he was done. Also are you suggesting that bumblebee deciding to apologize was character development? I guess I can see how someone working up the courage to apologize for a big mistake can be considered such, but really it was rushed and bumblebee only decided to do that when he was in danger and after optimus suggested he should.

but as I said I didn't think it was a bad episode, it just seemed to have missed its potential imo

For those ( like myself) who missed it.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01zVewxGDM

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_uwrc0tSuM

A really good quality version can be found at veoh in its entirity, no seperation into parts.

http://www.veoh.com/collection/TF-Animated...8205480WWstzPG4

The site doesn't download well on my computer. Its either still buffering or stops completely. As far as quality goes....well....it doesn't seem to be all that "good."

Only plus side is the lack of "parts."

Thanks though.

Archived