"Predacons Rising" Discussion Thread

Blitz-Wing

loved the episode. waspinator is sweet. great nod to beast wars at the end. now, spittor is the only con left that needs to be turned into a technorganic. i sure hope he gets turned into a frog. the more beast wars characters the better.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if there's anyone that's gonna complain about Waspinator being too small a toy now? :tflaugh

Things that surprised me about this episode; Waspinator's height. Didn't expect him to be so tall. Given the subject of Technoorganics, Sari wasn't mentioned or shown.

I wish Jazz could of stayed on Earth. He'd be a cool addition to the team.

That ending was kool, I doubt we'll ever seeing anything come out of it since this is the last seasons and all.... unless BA and the Maximals come to save the day at the end or they make an Animated sequel (BW->BM)

Dinobots taken down easily :tdown

Nice to know Prowl's Samurai armor is permanent

Before Wasp went into that chamber, BA was pressing on the display screen, the button tones sounded like "more than meets the eye"

Waspinator was huge, wasn't expecting that, his voice seems to fit the character, but I actually like his voice from before. Waspinator blown to pieces again!

Damn I hope there is a season 4 now, Animated Maximals plz!

Tho I have to wonder how there is a Cheetah, a Gorilla, and a Rhinoceros on an island in Lake Michigan in North America in the first place.

Damn I hope there is a season 4 now, Animated Maximals plz!

Tho I have to wonder how there is a Cheetah, a Gorilla, and a Rhinoceros on an island in Lake Michigan in North America in the first place.

transwarp explosion teleported them?

I think Waspinator's last line in this should have been his toys motto

"Waspinator have plans"

loved the episode. waspinator is sweet. great nod to beast wars at the end. now, spittor is the only con left that needs to be turned into a technorganic. i sure hope he gets turned into a frog. the more beast wars characters the better.
and bomb-burst and submaurader need robot modes that would be an excellent predacon team waspinator,blackarachnia,spittor,bomb-burst,sub maurader and maybe they could add tarantulas in their saying he was present on the planet with the giant spiders and that was his ship there

other than the beast wars reference, I found the episode to be a bit of a waste. I really want them to just use the minutes they have to further the story or have better character development, especially if this is the last season. all in all it wasn't bad, but it definately wasn't last weeks episode

Before Wasp went into that chamber, BA was pressing on the display screen, the button tones sounded like "more than meets the eye"

I think it was meant to sound more like the tune from Close Encounters.

Another strong all bots episode. Sentinel has been the stand out character in Animated for me, and yet another layer to the Sentinel onion peeled in this episode.

Funny to see the Dinobots owned so easily by the acrobat twins, good job they never fought the Cons, they would have been dino-creamed.

and bomb-burst and submaurader need robot modes that would be an excellent predacon team waspinator,blackarachnia,spittor,bomb-burst,sub maurader and maybe they could add tarantulas in their saying he was present on the planet with the giant spiders and that was his ship there

Or they found his chared shell in a cave!

Unlikely though, they could have had time for it if they didn't just screw around the first 2 seasons. Hopefuly it'll be a lesson future series, DONT WASTE TIME WITH HUMAN FILLER!!!

Archived