Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You killed TransTech!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 309
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
P.S. Your G2 comment made me laugh. Don't worry, no offense taken at all -- it's the sheer over-the-top obnoxiousness of the G2 aesthetic that appeals to me. :thumb

Huh? I dont get it, L.M....I dont see how a bright purple tank with phrases like "big stick" and "eat this, autobots" qualifies as over the top obnoxious. I mean, really....

Naw...

I cant even remotly see it.

Why I have always considered it the very definition of subtly.

 

 

 

On a an unrelated note, I was considering changing my sig, to read "Eat my big stick of sarcasm".

 

However, I feel that it might be so obscure and vaugue, that its own meaning would be lost on the masses, as well.

Naw...

I cant even remotly see it.

Why I have always considered it the very definition of subtly.

 

 

 

On a an unrelated note, I was considering changing my sig, to read "Eat my big stick of sarcasm".

 

However, I feel that it might be so obscure and vaugue, that its own meaning would be lost on the masses, as well.

Being a sarcastic A-hole myself, I can see that. Brilliant, Dude.

  • Author

 

P.S. Your G2 comment made me laugh. Don't worry, no offense taken at all -- it's the sheer over-the-top obnoxiousness of the G2 aesthetic that appeals to me. :thumb

Huh? I dont get it, L.M....I dont see how a bright purple tank with phrases like "big stick" and "eat this, autobots" qualifies as over the top obnoxious. I mean, really....

The purple tank was the one with the "MEGATRON RULES!" sticker on the chest. The green one was the one with the "BIG STICK" and "EAT THIS AUTOBOTS" sticker.

 

Amateur.

 

P.S. Your G2 comment made me laugh. Don't worry, no offense taken at all -- it's the sheer over-the-top obnoxiousness of the G2 aesthetic that appeals to me. :thumb

Huh? I dont get it, L.M....I dont see how a bright purple tank with phrases like "big stick" and "eat this, autobots" qualifies as over the top obnoxious. I mean, really....

The purple tank was the one with the "MEGATRON RULES!" sticker on the chest. The green one was the one with the "BIG STICK" and "EAT THIS AUTOBOTS" sticker.

 

Amateur.

LOL....muawhahaa...funny...too funny.... :rofl

 

 

But Seriously...this thread has certainly taken a dive down deep into the heart of off-topic.

 

So...to revitalize:

 

TT Optimus Prime's arms IMO look very bad. And while TT may certainly have been a great concept. I still feel a few of the concepts needed to be uber-retweeked.

personaly, I love the concept of Prime.

 

Very cool, (even the arms) and i think it would have brought something new to the table.

 

And by new, I mean by bringing everything old, to the table, at the same time.

 

er.. um, yeah.

  • Author

 

P.S. Your G2 comment made me laugh. Don't worry, no offense taken at all -- it's the sheer over-the-top obnoxiousness of the G2 aesthetic that appeals to me. :thumb

Huh? I dont get it, L.M....I dont see how a bright purple tank with phrases like "big stick" and "eat this, autobots" qualifies as over the top obnoxious. I mean, really....

The purple tank was the one with the "MEGATRON RULES!" sticker on the chest. The green one was the one with the "BIG STICK" and "EAT THIS AUTOBOTS" sticker.

 

Amateur.

LOL....muawhahaa...funny...too funny.... :rofl

 

 

But Seriously...this thread has certainly taken a dive down deep into the heart of off-topic.

 

So...to revitalize:

 

TT Optimus Prime's arms IMO look very bad. And while TT may certainly have been a great concept. I still feel a few of the concepts needed to be uber-retweeked.

Well, all we really have to go on (except for Starscream) is concept art, which by definition is always ten times crazier (and cooler IMO) than what you would ever see on the pegs. I think what I like most about Optimus is the – dare I say it – MUNKY arms, and the way you can see his face in vehicle mode a la Beast Machines. (Hey, how else are they gonna see? ;)) It's kinda like what would have happened if Prime had absorbed Primal's spark instead of the other way around, if you know what I mean. (Makes you wonder if they had plans to bring Primal back. I certainly wonder who "Megatron" was supposed to be.)

 

Soundwave just flat out kicks ass. I would have loved to see what they had in mind for an alt mode (did you notice the microphones on his right arm?). Starscream's toy was verrry interesting, as it seemed that it didn't get "dumbed-down" too much. But mainly I just wanted to see Cheetor fighting alongside Optimus Prime. :thumb

LOL....muawhahaa...funny...too funny.... :rofl

 

 

But Seriously...this thread has certainly taken a dive down deep into the heart of off-topic.

 

So...to revitalize:

 

TT Optimus Prime's arms IMO look very bad. And while TT may certainly have been a great concept. I still feel a few of the concepts needed to be uber-retweeked.

From what I recall, TT Prime was a mesh of Primal and Prime so he had a bit o' the monkey in his design. Or at least that was the reasoning for his proportions that I heard.

 

Personally, I would just melt into a puddle of goo if I could finally see them give that mold solid form! It's a little... strange, but provided they could make that sucker right, I would just tingle with effervescent happiness! :D

LOL....muawhahaa...funny...too funny.... :rofl

 

 

But Seriously...this thread has certainly taken a dive down deep into the heart of off-topic.

 

So...to revitalize:

 

TT Optimus Prime's arms IMO look very bad. And while TT may certainly have been a great concept. I still feel a few of the concepts needed to be uber-retweeked.

From what I recall, TT Prime was a mesh of Primal and Prime so he had a bit o' the monkey in his design. Or at least that was the reasoning for his proportions that I heard.

 

Personally, I would just melt into a puddle of goo if I could finally see them give that mold solid form! It's a little... strange, but provided they could make that sucker right, I would just tingle with effervescent happiness! :D

Yeah I agree if done right it could all out work. See I don't have a problem with the 'monkey-ness" of the arms...it's the fragileness they seem to look like they'd have, particularly in the bicep-areas...they looks like Megatron could just rip them off with no problems.

 

BTW Lord Madhammer...

I love the Soundwave, Starscream, and Cheetor designs. And I'd agree with you wholeheartly on seeing Cheetor whoopin' butt alongside Optimus Prime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.