Michael Bay reveals possible TF2 Death

Octavius Prime

So, over on MTV.com, they have an article in which Michael Bay announces to them a certain Transformer that apparently annoyed him so much he killed them without giving it any sort of dramatic effect. Could be legit, could be more red herrings. Whichever, thought you'd like to see it if it's not posted already. If it is, sorry.

Link

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As some fans might remember, the death of Jazz in Bay's first "Transformers" film not only served as a reminder of the severity of the robot war, but also became one of the film's most touching moments.

Wait, what? O_o

As some fans might remember, the death of Jazz in Bay's first "Transformers" film not only served as a reminder of the severity of the robot war, but also became one of the film's most touching moments.

Wait, what? O_o

seriously this :tfhuh Did I miss something? "Touching moments?"

If by touching you mean they just glossed over it.

It was kinda like my grandpa's funeral. "He was a great man...by the way, have you met my new friend Sam?"

That said, I call bs on this one, and if it is true, I join so many others in saying "f--- you, Bay, stop destroying my childhood"

Wait, what? O_o

So then does she just blow up without us ever seeing her on screen?

'Cause Jazz was pretty "Get it out, get it over with."

My bad on the link, it's my first time posting a link, so I wanted it to be gentle...*digs toe in sand*

Anyway, I have no problem with this, if it's legitimate...simply because the character always did kind of annoy me. Shoehorning her in there was annoying to me to begin with with the first movie, wasn't it Ironhide that was moved in there in her place, anyway? How does Bay go from almost putting her in one movie to hating her so much he'd pick her off in what he alludes to being the most insignificant way possible?

Archived