How to Capture TFU Nemesis Prime

Bad Wolf

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off I hate Target :tfmad . Second I got my Nemesis by calling with the number and they held it at costumer service desk till I got there (taped a pice of paper to it and when I took the paper off ruined the box, good thing I'm not a MIB guy). Back to my first part they allways lie and say all we have is whats out. Second I don't think the guns work as what they scan is a old number of the old assortment so hopefully they still don't have them (correct me if I'm wrong as I have no idea how they work). Lastly they never restock untill the last item sells so if there is one on the self no more untill it sells (what type of crap is that).

yeah the way the Target ording system works (yes it's retarded) is that nothing can be manually ordered in the store. stock is automatically ordered when the last item is sold and new stock normally arrives within 2 days. now this really gets screwed up when there's inaccuracies in the stock lists... such as when a store thinks it has 2 of an item and in reality has 0. it also gets screwed up by "assortment" items that all have the same DPCI/UPC but are different items (this is often the case with action figures).

yeah the way the Target ording system works (yes it's retarded) is that nothing can be manually ordered in the store. stock is automatically ordered when the last item is sold and new stock normally arrives within 2 days. now this really gets screwed up when there's inaccuracies in the stock lists... such as when a store thinks it has 2 of an item and in reality has 0. it also gets screwed up by "assortment" items that all have the same DPCI/UPC but are different items (this is often the case with action figures).

In that case, what we should all do (the ones of us who have a credit card and high credit limit, anyway.) is go to Target, buy out all of their current TF merchandise, wait a couple days or until they get new figures, purchase those and then RETURN the old merchandise! Keep your receipts, boys and girls, because It's about time to buy and return!

targets have been disgusting me lately. after one store refused to sell me a doomlock for coming up n.o.f. and the manager was too busy to come and "deal" with me i sent in a complaint to corporate and all they did was make up some b.s. excuse to justify their poor customer service. i sent them back a reply to the e-mail they sent me explaining AGAIN what the problem was, they didn't get it the first time, and so far i've heard nothing back from them. obviously they don't really take their customers concerns seriously.

now i worked for k-mart a while back and as we all know they have one of the worst reputations for customer service and i have to say we were WAY better than any target or walmart that i've ever been to. if a customer complained to corporate sometimes the big guys would come down and actually meet with that person who filed it to try and resolve their issue. (though those were usually crackpots who were just looking for things to complain about to get free stuff!)

but hey, what can you expect in retail these days? nobody pays their employees enough money to actually care and most employees resent having to work for these lousy companies and couldn't care less about going the extra mile to make them look good.

Target is like Taco Bell. it's VERY loosly run and policy/service/ect varies ALOT from store to store. some stores rock, others suck. to give you an idea of how loosly things are run all the coin money in the registers is NOT ACCOUNTED FOR. it is just left in the registers all the time. when any register runs out of change that change is just replaced (without accountability to where the money is going) with change from a single centralized cash-box. all the cashiers in my store know this and people consistantly give people more change then they should just out of laziness (ie .50$ insted of .46$). and if you're not keeping track of coin money without any real accuracy then how in hell to you account for shortages? not to mention that on any one day there may be 10 different people using the same till. in most stores like wal-mart for example only one person ever uses a till between when it's cashed out and cashed in. that way you can easily keep track of employee caused shortages.

okay... that's my rant on Target. in other news it's actrually a decent company to work for.

Wow thanks it really worked, did it today. And they were very helpful. They got the number wrong and told me they had five. I wanted two. When the guy from the back came with a scorponok i was like wtf did I get the number wrong. But I showed her the number again, and 10 minutes later the guy from the back brings me 2 nemesis primes!!!! YES!!! :clap Does anyone know the dpc for shockwave???

Archived