Who would you like to see in TF fiction that hasn't appeared?

Prime Noble

There have been a lot of Transformers made over the years that never even got tech specs. Who would you like to appear in some fiction?

For me:

Checkpoint, Energon Rodimus repaint. The senator's aide in Megatron: Origin reminds me of him.

Universe Devestator, RID Build Team repaints

The Real Gears

Acid Storm

The Robotmasters, especially Wrecker Hook, Air Hunter and Wingstun

Universe/Energon Micromaster Defensor

G1/2 Stalker

Non-classic Actionmasters

Crosscut

Deep Cover

Clampdown

I'd also like to see a the likes of Checkpoint or the Robotmasters characters appear in IDW's G1 comics.

I'd love to see non-G1 characters, eg RID Scourge or Energon Hot Shot introduced into the G1 comics but not in a World's Collide type story rather as characters that have always existed in G1. I suppose like the Universe comics but without having them from alternate timelines.

Anyway what do you guys think?

Maybe you'll get your wish and IDW will create a More than meets the Eye guide for Energon and every other non paper loved TF line.

I totally didnt read right before I posted. But Im still close.

Heh, you said titter!

On topic: Would love to see MTMTE books for Energon and Cybertron. Just wish they would get Brad Mick to do them. What happened to him? Loved his Dreamwave G1 stuff.

The MTMTE Armada books seemed to be missing something compared to the G1 books but there were some nice profiles in them like Predacon and Overload

• 4 weeks later...
Heh, you said titter!

On topic: Would love to see MTMTE books for Energon and Cybertron. Just wish they would get Brad Mick to do them. What happened to him? Loved his Dreamwave G1 stuff.

The MTMTE Armada books seemed to be missing something compared to the G1 books but there were some nice profiles in them like Predacon and Overload

"Brad Mick" was a pen name for James McDonough and Adam Patyk. They stopped using that pseudonym about half-way through the DW ongoing G1 run.

Archived