Cl v.s. U Starscream dilema

Rodimus VTS

I really like the Cl version of Starscream but the Universe version that is coming out is much more G1 accurate. So here's what I'm wondering from everyone else: Once you get the Universe 25th anni Starscream what will you do with/ call your Cl Starscream?

I myself have been kicking around the idea of giving him a new name but I have a few possibilities. Starstorm, Jetscream, Jetstorm, Stormjet, Skyscream, Megastorm, Firestorm and Thunderwarp. I also cosidered Skycracker but that one just doesn't sound right. I'm leaning towards Firestorm, Stormjet, Megastorm or Jetstorm.

No matter which one I choose his story will be that he's Starscream's younger brother who no matter how hard he tried just couldn't get his brother's respect. Even copying his brother's color scheme didn't get his attention. So now he has decided to try and out shine his brother and become Megatron's new right hand bot. So to this end he joined and worked his way through the ranks of the Rainmakers squadron of the Cybertronian Seekers. However now he and his crew have been summoned to earth by Megatron for their special talents, and now he must face his brother. Will his brother accept him or will it come down to a battle of the Seeker squadrons to prove which squad is the best.

I'm even going to be repainting him his crew Thunderstorm (blue, black), Sunstorm (yellow, and orange), and we already have Acidstorm (green). Come to think of it Firestorm might be a good fit.

So what are you guys planning for these 2?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have one, so I plan on snapping one off someone else who doesn't want theirs anymore :D

I really like the Cl version of Starscream but the Universe version that is coming out is much more G1 accurate. So here's what I'm wondering from everyone else: Once you get the Universe 25th anni Starscream what will you do with/ call your Cl Starscream?

I myself have been kicking around the idea of giving him a new name but I have a few possibilities. Starstorm, Jetscream, Jetstorm, Stormjet, Skyscream, Megastorm, Firestorm and Thunderwarp. I also cosidered Skycracker but that one just doesn't sound right. I'm leaning towards Firestorm, Stormjet, Megastorm or Jetstorm.

No matter which one I choose his story will be that he's Starscream's younger brother who no matter how hard he tried just couldn't get his brother's respect. Even copying his brother's color scheme didn't get his attention. So now he has decided to try and out shine his brother and become Megatron's new right hand bot. So to this end he joined and worked his way through the ranks of the Rainmakers squadron of the Cybertronian Seekers. However now he and his crew have been summoned to earth by Megatron for their special talents, and now he must face his brother. Will his brother accept him or will it come down to a battle of the Seeker squadrons to prove which squad is the best.

I'm even going to be repainting him his crew Thunderstorm (blue, black), Sunstorm (yellow, and orange), and we already have Acidstorm (green). Come to think of it Firestorm might be a good fit.

Personally, I hate "mix-n-match" names, they rarely sound good.

Pick a name based on the abilities or personality you decide to give him.

It'll probably end up being a cooler and much more original name than trying to put existing seeker names together.

Personally, I hate "mix-n-match" names, they rarely sound good.

Pick a name based on the abilities or personality you decide to give him.

It'll probably end up being a cooler and much more original name than trying to put existing seeker names together.

That's why I said Firestorm seems to fit towards the end. Since his crews names are Sunstorm, Acidstorm, & Thunderstorm.

Now I have all 5 of the Seekers I have including my Thundercracker repaint of Acidstorm in front of me and they make up parts of squadrons. TC&SW missing Starscream, FS, and AS missing TS, and SS, and Ramjet all by his lonesome missing Dirge, and Thrust.

I'll decide which one I like the most to serve as my Classics Starscream, and give the other one to my son.

I don't see any reason to choose the Classics version over the Universe one.... JMO

Because the Classics one matches my Skywarp and Ramjet with their neo-G1 deco, and the Classics one only matches expensive exclusives with their uber-G1 decos that I have no desire to track down?

Call me crazy.

Archived