Who would be your Universe Classics Stunticons?

Darth Caine

Well, I'm hyped and will definitely get Universe SE Dragstrip. But also wondering, what figures would suit to be Breakdown, Dead End, Wildrider & Motormaster.

Mine is..

Dragstrip = Universe SE Dragstrip

Breakdown = no idea.

Dead End = no idea.

Wildrider = Classics Hot Rod + repaint? Because chance of getting Gentei! Wildrider is little to none.

Motormaster = I've made up my mind about him.. SDCC Nemesis Prime + Shadow Commander, and call him Motormaster. I never liked "Scourge/Nemesis" type of character, and everytime talks about "truck + trailer + black + Decepticon", my mind always refers to Motormaster, not Nemesis.

;)

What's your picks?

Not much to say after that.

except daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

:sbpfx

even know i wasnt particularly fond of the Fort Max (mostly the city mode) this is OUT frickin STANDING! :thumb

I was thinking this might become ours one day if F/R sells it to Hasbro. Assuming they would want to buy it.

• 1 month later...

I'm planning on getting Classics Hot Rod, and intends to repaint him as Universe Stunticon Wildrider, but I wonder, which robot head from A/E/C would be suitable to replace Hot Rod's head?

Ah yeah, now that I've ordered SE Dragstrip & Motormaster (Nem Prime + Shadow Commander), only Wildrider, Dead End & Breakdown left. ;)

• 1 month later...

Motormaster, acquired.

SE Dragstrip, acquired.

Sideswipe/Breakdown, acquired.

Prowl/Dead End, acquired.

Any ideas who would make a perfect Universe Wildrider? I've got Classics Rodimus, but dissatisfied with that mold.. :(

Archived