Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Youtube member D13anksak47 "Safeguard" review!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just sat through that...20 mins shot to hell. :damnit :toxic

I can't stand it. >___>

I HATE amateur fanreviews. Atleast TRY to put up a SEMBLANCE of professionalism, like, for instance, NOT HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND/SISTER (In your case, I'd say not mutually exclusive) TALK THROUGH THE THING.

 

My advice: Mute the video, and let it load in its entirety, then scan for the interesting bits. It would leave you with about 20 seconds of interesting material.

  • Author

i agree he (and she ) wasn't on the ball with this one. I do however LOVE the figure (by looks of it), & combined too!

 

The only problem i have is if hes gonna fall apart or nott.

The subject matter is better than I expected. Sold, but I will wait patiently until I either find it in stores or am at a time when I can order it online.

 

However, the video sucked balls.

Nice camera work... reminds of cloverfield...:tfpuke

 

I like these guys less every time I see them...

wait for clearance'd

 

I think I watched about 3 out of total 20 minutes...

  • Author
wait for clearance'd

 

I think I watched about 3 out of total 20 minutes...

 

You'll be waiting awhile. Maybe never depending on how much they'd rather have the movie toys in stock over :animated. Look at the battle begins pack ... GONE! Not to be seen anywhere from what ive heard. HTS was out too last i checked. BUT chistmas is coming & im sure we will see some new ones repackaged with activators or something.

 

The video was a bit lame in some parts, others were informative!

wait for clearance'd

 

I think I watched about 3 out of total 20 minutes...

 

You'll be waiting awhile. Maybe never depending on how much they'd rather have the movie toys in stock over :animated. Look at the battle begins pack ... GONE! Not to be seen anywhere from what ive heard.

Well let me be the first. The Battle Begins :animated pack is clogging shelves at every Wal-Mart and the TRU up here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.