Youtube member D13anksak47 "Safeguard" review!

deceptikhan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A complimentary paint scheme for the two of them would have been nice.

umm.. orange and blue are complimentary colors.

green is the complimentary color of red.

Yes, by the color wheel you are correct, but I wasn't commenting in the technical sense. Let me be more clear by saying a more blended color scheme might have been more desirous to me. In other words, I would prefer that the combined form be a more unified paint scheme instead of two obviously different robots slapped together. Visually the combined form doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, by the color wheel you are correct, but I wasn't commenting in the technical sense. Let me be more clear by saying a more blended color scheme might have been more desirous to me. In other words, I would prefer that the combined form be a more unified paint scheme instead of two obviously different robots slapped together. Visually the combined form doesn't make sense to me.

ChampBailey.jpg

bears.jpg

060929_gators.jpg

Orange and blue seem to complement each other quite nicely.

The nice colours doesn't change the fact that the figures themselves suck, IMO.

Some really cold people in this fandom. Really cold.

Because we didn't like a crappy video review?

This might be totally off the subject... no wait it's not. Other than Devastator(G1) and Predaking(G1) there have been very few Gestaults/Combiners which have had a "good" blend of colors. Hell Defensor(G1) who I think is one of the cooler looking combiners outside of Superion(G1) has a sky blue torso due to Hot Spot having the wussy sky blue color on his body which clashes with the rest of the red and white based Protectobots. So when we start arguing about the color wheel and what color blends well with what color etc. it could have been worse, they could have given us a bright green and purple body for one of the characters and a crappy brown and yellowish/orange body for the other half. Then they would be called Devastator and Omega Supreme and when combined together their name be Omega Devastator Supreme! The worst looking figure on your shelf!

wait for clearance'd

I think I watched about 3 out of total 20 minutes...

You'll be waiting awhile. Maybe never depending on how much they'd rather have the movie toys in stock over :animated. Look at the battle begins pack ... GONE! Not to be seen anywhere from what ive heard. HTS was out too last i checked. BUT chistmas is coming & im sure we will see some new ones repackaged with activators or something.

The video was a bit lame in some parts, others were informative!

:animated Battle Begins packs shelf-warm more than :animated Lugnut in Jersey...

:pfx

ALL my stores, even the independants are largely stocked on these. All my TRUs, WalMarts, Targets and so on have at least 1 top shelf with well over a hunderd stacked to the rafters.

:pileon

They can't give them away.

ChampBailey.jpg

bears.jpg

060929_gators.jpg

Orange and blue seem to complement each other quite nicely.

The nice colours doesn't change the fact that the figures themselves suck, IMO.

Nah, cause there ragging on a guy who's trying to share as much as he can about a new figure.

I know these should have Bay doing backround effects, and Morgan Freeman fielding naration, but since the average joe can't pull that off, maybe we should just be happy that they did the best they could with what they got.

Thanks to anyone who puts in that extra effort for the fanbase, and if you don't like it, look at what you did before you knock it.

Nah, cause there ragging on a guy who's trying to share as much as he can about a new figure.

I know these should have Bay doing backround effects, and Morgan Freeman fielding naration, but since the average joe can't pull that off, maybe we should just be happy that they did the best they could with what they got.

Thanks to anyone who puts in that extra effort for the fanbase, and if you don't like it, look at what you did before you knock it.

No one's asking for Hollywood production levels. Just some semblance of a decent review. Like not doing it on your bed, or having your cameraperson talk through the entire thing. That's basic stuff.

He could have shared what he had with the rest of the fandom more effectively if he just wrote down a brief review and snapped some pics.

i'm tempted to go through the kitbash, art, and fanfic threads then bump all the ones that suck with scathing comments...

but that would be lowering myself to the level shown itt

Archived