Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FansProject Shadow Commander Trailer Set

Recommended Posts

FPJ10001__scaled_100.jpg
The Shadow Commander Trailer Set is a custom kit created by FansProject for use with the Nemesis Prime figure. Shadow Commander features a new translucent pink sword accessory as well as a sword clip. The figure will be constructed of high quality ABS plastic, and FansProject has further improved the structure & construction of this figure through the use of additional metal screws, several improved joints, even higher quality plastic, and various other refinements. Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 42
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see how the UM armor works out before I decide to get this or not(and throw down nearly a hundred bucks)

Nice sword. Seems to have those same black and blue colors :tfemo did. I would like it so much better if he was red & black.

I dont like the sound of "improved design." makes it sound like I'm getting a buster UM set.

 

I really want them to do one of these in ginrai colors, with a new head.

Hmmm, I think the armor is pretty cool but I really need to see the UM armor before I decide to grab this. Too bad they are only making half the number of the UM armor for this. I could use the demand for Nemesis Prime to increase so I can unload my couple extra. haha

Up for preorder.

 

 

Kinda shifty IMO to be selling the Nemesis Prime for 50 when HTS still has it for 25. Caveat emptor.

I'd rather buy from BBTS than HTS anyday.

I really dig the color esp in alt mode, reminds me of motormaster. But I'll also have to wait and see my um armor in person to justify such an expensive purchase. I would also have to wait and see if the hts stock of nemesis primes holds up for few more weeks. Went ahead and preordered one just in case since I can always cancel it. The only major draw point of this for me is the smaller production run. I'm a sucker for ltd editions.

I dont like the sound of "improved design." makes it sound like I'm getting a buster UM set.

 

QFT.

 

I think I'm going to pass on this one. Call me when they decide to do the Diaclone Battle Convoy colors.

That is what I am waiting for. Although it would be cooler if they gave that one a different, more Optimus-y head.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.