Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rodimus VTS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rodimus VTS

  1. Definately a matter of taste, here, but I will say a few things. Why are accessories so important? For most of the DC fids I have accessories would be superfluous. Batman could use a batarang, and Wonder WOman might benefit from having her lasso but otherwise . . . What's Superman supposed to have, kryptonite? And I love the character choices. Sure there have been a few repaints - at least two Batmans, for instance, but overall, the line has been a nice cross-section of the DC universe. We got a Pre-Crisis Supergirl, for crying out loud! I just wish there were a Robin in the line. And Kyle Rayner would be nice. And since they're some of the least expensive figures on the rack, I'm willing to overlook some flaws. It limits their posability in my opinion. Especially when they've got such limited articulation... but I will give them credit for the character choices... and then take that credit away for screwing them up with terrible design choices. Give us the question and then make him the wrong colors... without the trenchcoat... that makes sense. I've passed on the Infinite Heroes for exactly those reasons. They just look cheap, period. Say what you want about the Marvel ones, but they look good on the shelf and can actually BE POSED. Getting them to stay standing is another story... :roll But given the great job Mattel is doing with the Classics line, it's really weak that the Infinite Heroes are turning out like this. I personally have no problem w/ either line. I'm finding them both to be an interesting distraction until TF Universe comes back.
  2. That right there makes me want to get HA BB Yup...me too! I am not liking many of these RotF figures (in fact, Leader Class Prime and Soundwave are the only two I own), but that HA Bumblebee is looking pretty sweet, especially once it is next to my Prime as well. Woah, the Sam figure is tiny. What height is the Sam figure? He definitely looks smaller than a 3.75 figure From what I understand he is the height of the old M.A.S.K./ Dinorider figures. 2" tall
  3. Just got my BTS trailer, and had to do this.
  4. This was my son's idea: Prowl riding Prowl or as he said the Prowler twins
  5. :tflaugh The room was so full of awesome, that I had to leave the door slightly a lil open to let some of it air out little by little. Heh nice one.
  6. Looks good but you might want to close your door the rest of the way.
  7. It is around waist high, to MP Prime. :) Nemesis had to take a back seat unfortunately, while I'm job-hunting. The only reason I built the Teletraan was that I needed to use the office printers before my "last day" allowed in the office to use things. I had a grace period after layoffs to use my desk and office equipment, but that time has passed now, unfotunately. Nice way to use that grace period man. I thought maybe you had gotten a new job in the same field and that was why you were able to make this. Sorry to hear that isn't the case. Good luck on the job hunt.
  8. Wow it's huge! I thought the lower part was supposed to be around waist high. Mine seems very small now. Any way how is the Nemesis computer coming?
  9. Finally someone who can bring Captain America, and Ironman back together for a common goal aside from the World Breaker Hulk.
  10. Hulk: Hulk SMASH! SM: No you don't! BAM! SM: Now to keep you down! ZZZZZZ! SM: Now to put you on ice until I can get you to a holding cell. Woooooooh Winner: Superman
  11. SM: Down you go big guy! SM: Errrraaaah! SLAM! SM: You're done Hulk. Hulk: Hulk no am done! Cape man done! BAM!
  12. CG: Ok I'm outta here too. SM: Let's see how strong you really are big guy! Hulk: Cape man no hit Hulk. Hulk catch cape man. SM: You what? Uuugh! Hulk: Cape man take this! SM: I don't think so big guy. Wham Hulk: HULK'S EARS!!!!!
  13. Round 2 Superman VS Hulk SM: Need a hand Commissioner? CG: Help!! SM: Here you go Commissioner. Now get your men out of here. Hulk: Where puny man go? Hulk: Why puny cape man take other puny man from Hulk? SM: Wow where you learn to talk? Hulk: Cape man make fun of Hulk! Hulk Crush Cape man! SM: Hard way it is. Here we go again. SM: Wow I haven't felt a punch like that since Doomsday. GCPD Swat: He knocked down Superman Ahhhh!
  14. DCU IH VS MUH round 1 Batman VS Ironman IM: You're net worth is $7 Billion. That's $1 Billion more than me, and the best you can come up with is black & gray spandex with a cape, a cowl, and, and a utility belt with a grappling hook, and bat shaped boomerangs? Totally lame! BM: Hey at least I don't fly around in a gold, and Hotrod red armor pompously screaming look at me I'm rich! Can you guess who I am? IM: Hey it beats hiding in a cave all day until the sun goes down. BM: HIDING? I'm gonna rip that shiny gold face mask off and shove it down your throat! IM: Give it your best shot or try this! BM: Nice try, but your armor slows you down.Now take this! IM: Oww I actually felt that through my helmet! BM: I have hit Supermaaah! BM:nnnn. IM: Draw? BM: Draw. IM&BM: Good match. Next match Superman VS Hulk
  15. Awesome. I hope I can find him soon. I want him! :( He almost seems to be a peg warmer around here. I see him in almost every store I go to.
  16. STARSCREAM! GET OUT OF MY CHAIR! I will lead one day Megatron I'm just checking the fit. You will NEVER lead NEVER!
  17. your link is broken. Here's my latest pic.
  18. Soren's Megatron's Throne sketch made real.
  19. I made this sig for BaCon this afternoon and really hope he likes it. I still can't get over how funny it looks. In fact I still have Optimus sitting at the table trying to eat the Bacon. Here's the original pic.
  20. You thought he was me?!?!?! The source of the impostor realized the brothers go after Megatron and find Starscream and his brothers and over power them in close quarter combat.
  21. cute
  22. Thanks I was looking at the under water window MR made and had to do this pic.
  23. Ravage looking out the window of Megatron's underwater base.
  24. My son had that one. In fact it might be in one of his toy boxes. He still has his TM2 Optimal Optimus that he got for his third birthday 8 years ago.
  25. Heh good one. You just needed the combined pic underneath. :tfrofl Imperfect fusion'd. :tfrofl
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.