Everything posted by Covert_Agent_Rodimal
-
MCM London Transformers, More Reveals From Hasbro Pulse Coming Next Weekend
Oh good, even more money I can save for things I actually want
- Transformers Legacy United G1 Universe Optimus Prime
-
Transformers Retro G1 Bombshell & Ramhorn Official Product Details & Images
Love the alternative colors, but why include Ramhorn?
-
DNA Design MPG Raiden & Nova Prime Upgrade Kits Coming Soon
I love Raiden, but I have to admit has much has I enjoy the combined mode, it is the worst of the three. The arms need to be longer or have more movement/joints or both and the waist, frankly, sucks. Which also sucks because I think I like Kaen the best overall. Anything that improves the combine mode, I'm all for. Out
-
Does anybody recognise this Robot?
It looks like a repaint of DX9's Hanzo. Their version of Sixshot, but I don't recognize the paint scheme.
-
Takara Tomy Transformers Missing Link C-01 Toy and C-02 News & Discussion Topic
Hot Rod and Rodimus Prime please!!
-
Transformers Legacy Evolution Stunticon Menasor Boxed Set News & Discussion Topic
I still don't have fricking Breakdown!
-
Transformers Rise Of The Beasts Autobot Mirage News & Discussion
Looks really good, that's not Mirage, its Jazz
-
Legacy Wave 2 Character Bios - Blitzwing, Jhiaxus, Elita-1, Tarantulas, Wild Rider, Knock Out
Tarantulas' intelligence is too low.
-
Transformers Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur 360 Official Video & Images
I think he looks great in both modes
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Revoltech Hot Rodimus







