Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MCM London Transformers, More Reveals From Hasbro Pulse Coming Next Weekend

Recommended Posts

Hasbro will be making a return to the MCM London convention this weekend (Oct 25-27), and yes they will be showing off some new products for their various action figure brands.Hasbro will not be holding a panel but they will have a Booth: S1300 and all the new reveals are expected to be happening on Saturday (10/26) at the booth. - Read the Full News Story

53883__scaled_800.jpg

Hi pal just to let you and everyone else know. I will be there as the face of transformers. Dan will be there representing Marvel.

I’ll be there from the Friday with loads of coverage, I can confirm that there will be new reveals on the Saturday live from 2pm and a special video going live on my channel from 2.20pm.

I will be there with Evan so will also have the opportunity to interview him and again have detailed looks at the new figures both being revealed and what will be on display.

keep your eye on toys are russ YouTube 

  • Author

Just in from MCM London 2024 is a quick video of the Hasbro Transformers display on Day 1. Not a lot just yet, but they are showing the Haslab Omega Prime, Studio Series, Transformers X Star Wars The Mandlorian, and other goodies. - Read the Full News Story

53909__scaled_800.jpg

  • Author

MCM London Comic-Con 2024 has more reveals! Just in is news and previews of the Studio Series Deluxe 116 Bumblebee, Voyager 103 ROTF Optimus Prime reissue, and the Leader 118 Apelinq figure. They also showed a bunch of pipeline reveals including Deluxe Class 86 Jazz reissue, Deluxe TF3 Q, Voyager WFC Ironhide, Leader TF3 Shockwave reissue, and Leader TF4 Optimus Prime. - Read the Full News Story

53910__scaled_800.jpeg

SS86 Jazz reissue?

Really?

Really?

Really?

They can't be serious can they?

Now I know why people got fired. 

I hope that slide of Jazz brought on boos from whoever was there.

Seriously though, no SS figure needs a reissue less than SS86 Jazz. I'm certain he's still on shelves at Walmart from black Friday last year. I'd rather see some Bumblebee reissues over SS86 Jazz. Or you know, maybe just do standard SS Jazz. I don't have one yet and I wasn't buying the SS Autobot 5 pack just for Jazz. I did need Ironhide too at one point but ended up buying that one KO with the upgrade kit KO already installed. There are just so many other deluxe SS figures that could use a reissue more than SS86 Jazz.

I'm sure Japan is thrilled as they'll be absolutely bombarded by Jazz between the Dramatic Capture set, the Takara release of the Autobot 5-pack and now a reissue of SS86 Jazz all within a few months time. And none of them are any fucking different other than the 5-pack having opaque plastic windows.

It seems Hasbro is toast. They are moving from there 30,000 Sq foot office in Pawtucket to a 8,000 square foot office in Boston. Their new focus is going to he "digital " over physical toys. This should be interesting to say the least. I feel so bad for John W. but now it all makes sense. I suppose at some point Hasbro will stop making toys altogether and, I don't know, outsource tf's or maybe there just won't be any official tf's made anymore. RIP Hasbro 2024.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

The Transformers following the recent reveals at 2024 Hasbro Pulse 1027 for the Studio Series 1986 Devastator Constructicon figures are on their way.Today we have some in-hand views of the Voyager Scrapper figure showing the robot front and back, as well as the alternate mode with accessories, and the combiner limb mode. - Read the Full News Story

54432.jpg

Combiner Wars Devestator was plagued by weak combining friction joints and cheap plastic which was a bad combination that resulted in many broken figures.  I'm hoping they improved upon this, but upon first sight, it seems that history's repeating itself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.