Everything posted by Wyldstaar
-
Hasbro 2025 Q4 Earnings Report Decline in Transformers Sales
I'd say it's a combination things. First is bad movies with ugly designs, which results in adults who don't feel nostalgia for the Transformers they grew up with. Second is Transformers that are so complicated, they take two or three minutes to convert.
-
MCM London Transformers, More Reveals From Hasbro Pulse Coming Next Weekend
How I feel about it ultimately boils down to Devastator. The Combiner Wars Devastator I have can't even hold up it's own blaster! That is some truly pathetic quality control! Will the new version be improved? I've yet to see any evidence to indicate that's something Hasbro is interested in.
-
Daily Prime - Mexican ROTB Optimus Primal LED Lights KO Cygor Frankenstein
The makers of KO action figures often put LEDs in their chest for no readily apparent reason. It's usually just a tiny red one. As for why? Tradition? Implied play value? Who can say.
-
Transformers X Hot Wheels News & Discussion Topic
I was interested until I saw the $80 price tag. There is no legitimate reason for it to be so expensive. Pure price gouging!
-
Daily Prime - Robot Master Optimus Prime & Autobot Warship Ark
This is the first time I've ever seen this version of The Ark. The designer straight-up ripped off Milton Bradley's Starbird toy for it.







