Sorry for not posting again, I read your advice and finished it up Sunday night. Took a few pics of the construction and the finished product. Next I'll work on making some "wallpaper" to line some shelves with.
I printed my artwork onto Epson Heavyweight Matte Photo paper. I scaled the originals to 45% so they could be printed onto 8.5x11" sheets without clipping. I used Krylon spray adhesive to mount the back, sides, and top to black presentation board. Then cut out the pieces already mounted. To reduce the bulky joints where the top, back and sides would meet I cut joints out on the top and back. This was kinda tedious but produced a decent result.
I folded the front first and then mounted it to the interior side pieces. Then mounted it to the exterior sides. I braced the interior sides with an additional piece of presentation board. This also added somewhere to mount the bottom panel of the center mainframe.
Other than the spray adhesive I used this stuff to put the whole thing together. I used a much more precise modeling cement applicator tip though. (not shown in the pic)
With Classics Prime. I will most likely use this with my Classics figures.
With G1 Prime
With MP Grimlock and G1 Wheeljack
And the Finished product. I used a fine point Staedler Orange pen to color the white edges of the paper at the joints.
Back Angle - Pic won't show up cause I posted too many...:redface
Thanks again for posting the templates. This was a fun project. I'll post more pics when I've got it set up with the background panels.
Oh, and can't wait to build a Nemesis since a lot of the figures I want to display this with are 'Cons :tfpwn