Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reluttr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reluttr

  1. I'd like to echo this and remind people of another glaring problem. This thing has not been through safety testing yet, so who knows what will be changed, or even if this thing can be actually delivered. Need a example? Compare the prototype pictures of Siege Omega we were shown to the more recent production samples. The hips are completely different and to a lot of people look pretty bad. Oh, and one more thing to consider. Everyone keeps talking about how heavy this figure is, could you imagine Metroplex-tier ratchets on a nearly 20 pound pound figure? I hope having functional fingers is not a major part of your day job.
  2. With a little bit of help from laserbeak, Dlx prime becomes.... DLX WINGBLADE PRIME ...another pic :D
  3. OMG What is that called! I want one now :D
  4. HA thats not the worst, a few years back my dad won this craftsmans contest "which was like a diy starter kit, had this new tech glue, a hammer, and some other bits", anyways fedex had a bunch of issues finding us. Eventually they did arrive and low and behold... THE FORGOT THE FREAKING PACKAGE! Next day we call and they said it had been delevered... well it turns out they found someone with a last name similar to ours like 3 towns over and just dropped it off... Needless to say, we never got the entire package. The person that had gotten it opened it, removed most of the stuff except the glue, and took it back. Anyways that being said... we have been having to use fedex to delver some supply's for out vendor route, and they have done fairly good lately. I suppose its mostly because they merged with UPS in my area. Also my classics lot is comming through fedex... So I will report any issues.
  5. Classics Lot Ammount Paid: US $152.50 + $10 shipping Source: Ebay, Seller: speedracex Powerglide: Complete With Instructions Anime Starscream: Complete No Instructions Skywarp: Complete No Instructions Acid Storm: Complete No Instructions Onslaught: Complete No Instructions Galvatron: Missing Missile No Instructions Octane/Tankor: Complete No Instructions Ramjet: Complete No Instructions Astrotrain: Complete No Instructions Cyclonus/Nightstick: Complete No Instructions Megatron: Complete No Instructions Ravage: Complete No Instructions Funny thing is, in the original auction description "which I copy and pasted an edited version above" the seller confused ramjet for dirge! XD Other Stuff Bought TRU NECA Bioshock 2 Figure: Subject Delta TRU NECA Bioshock 2 Figure: Big Sister and Little Sister TRU Reissue Insecticons Legend of Zelda: A link to the past Manga EDIT! Just bought reissue perceptor off Toysrus.com
  6. MISB, Brave: Super Build Tiger "Combiner team of 4, Construction vehicles" -60$ shipped eBay, Seller: highendtfs MISB, Brave: Death Garry Gun "Repaint of Sky Garry, comes with 3 micro master carriers, micromaster partner, and decoys" -40$ shipped, BigBadToyStore.com MISB, Brave: Thunder Baron "Combiner team of 5 consisting of a submarine, jet, tank, support van, and drill" -57$ shipped, eBay, Seller: toystar_galactica
  7. 1x ROTF Arcee: BTW I don't see why people have so many issues with the hip, its easy enough to center. Still having trouble finding that combined form :S
  8. 1x ROTF Arcee: BTW I don't see why people have so many issues with the hip, its easy enough to center. Still having trouble finding that combined form :S
  9. Got these guys in the mail yesterday, I just wish I had nice box's to put them in.
  10. Only two words for this. Ooooh Ahhhh. :thumb Indeed. That is too sweet Optics. I still really want that Red Astray. Yeah that Astray is kool and all, but hard to pull off poses with pieces getting in the way. What did you use for primes power armor? it just fits him so nicely.
  11. Just got this guy yesterday. Needless to say, he is awesome. The sword is from animated shadow blade megatron "which I also got yesterday XD".
  12. Lucky, my walmart still wants 60$ each for them. I did however get a universe onslaught "with looping siren!" for 10$, red powerglide for 15, and skyfall for 15. I also got animated leader shadow strike megatron for 20$. They had a bunch of other things marked down, like the fear of fearswoop set "13$", but I decided to pass, because he will more than likely be marked down again. They also had devastator marked down to 70$, but im going to pass on him unless he goes below the 50$ mark. I also finally found a legends jetfire WITH the stupid peg XD. Im planning on going to kmart and getting another "war for the skys pack" though because I accidentally ruined the paint job on silver jetfire :(
  13. I love his optics, its as if he is staring directly into my soul.
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.