Everything posted by Vigadeath
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Got my KO G1 Devastator through the post today. It's criminally bad! It's bright lime green, rather than Constructicon green, but that doesn't bother me too much. Scavenger doesn't even have a head to speak of, joints are loose and it's clear where corners have been cut, so as Constructicons, it's a fail. But as Dev. it's awesome! I never had one as a kid, and now I'm happy to have some form of G1 Dev.!
-
The Action Pose Thread
He wants two arms maybe?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Bit of a Storage Haul for me. My Binaltech Tracks and one of my Toynami Masterpiece Veritechs with the add on Super Veritech Armour. Now where's my damn camera.......
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Universe Sideswipe. By the Gods! Who would've thought that a repaint and a headswap could make a toy so *so* much cooler.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My Henkei stuff arrived!!! No pics, sadly. First up, Inferno. The main reason for buying him was because the local Argos were sold out, so I thought what the hell. The chrome detailing and brighter red really look great and of course, that excellent packaging! Second is Cyclonus. The main reason for getting Henkei cyclonus was more for Nightstick's colours than Cyclonus' himself. His purple is a bit brighter than I'd like, but my Decepticons are all dark and gloomy (besides the bright yellow of Alt. Swindle) so he brightens things up. Again, awesome packaging. Why can't hasbro package stuff like that?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Sideswipe's out? A proper release or did you get it online? I must buy him and paint him blue!
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My hauling today wasn't as successful as I'd hoped. An Animated Blurr is all I could get. But, I have to say, he's amazing. He's my first Animated toy, and he's just so cool, the posability, the alt mode, everything, it's awesome! But, my pending Haul is Henkei Inferno (damn you Argos!!! *shakes fist*) and Henkei Cyclonus. Those paint apps really get me........so pics when they arrive from Taiwan!







