Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cyberscream

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyberscream

  1. Great shot! What's your camera setup? Thanks! It's a basic light tent kit: And I'm using a simple Kodak EasyShare V1003 camera. That was unexpected.
  2. Holy crap doolers. :eeek
  3. Here's some pics I've taken lately. Hope the links work. Leaders back to back. Good ninjas. Dark Ninjas Duel
  4. Face it, its over Prime...
  5. Nice sword. Seems to have those same black and blue colors :tfemo did. I would like it so much better if he was red & black.
  6. Just got back from the comic sale in my town. Got a sh** load of stuff! Spawn Ultra class Volator special limited edition figure Terminator 2 Judgment Day special collector's DVD pack Ultimate Iron Man & Star Trek pins Free comic book day Transformers Animated comic Yu-Gi-Oh! Shadow Of Infinity card pack Teen Titans card Marvel March On Ultimatum Saga book The Amazing Spider-Man #373 The Amazing Spider-Man #351 Iron Man #221 Iron Man #228 Green Lantern #34 ThunderCats The Return #4 The Spirit #2 Ken Steacy, Cover Art Ultraman Comic previews cards
  7. :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :eeek
  8. Uncle Sam :animated ! :usa And finally... :win
  9. and you haven't done this with Megatron and Galvatron why? Height requirement :tfevil While we are in the mood for Austin Power's references... I love this place... :tflaugh
  10. Really cool. Makes me wanna get at least one of the classics Optimus Prime molds... :tfsad
  11. Kinda looks like The Fallen as a car.
  12. Hmm... Seems we were thinking the same kinda thing. :tflaugh Just kidding your pic is better than mine anyway. I need to get some kinda backround thing for action poses...
  13. A father and son talk. :tflaugh
  14. :lol
  15. Oh my Primus... :awsum :awsum :awsum :eek
  16. No you stupid little flesh bag you can not have any of my chocolate mint candy canes! Those are trophies obtained from when he took down Robot Santa Claus. :tflaugh ~Matt Booker Megatron must have wanted Robot Santa Claus dead after the Arcee mission seen as a flashback in that one TFA episode. :tflaugh
  17. I have a few marvel minimates. Not a real collection or anything, but they're pretty cool. I think they're MUCH better for tfs than the Superhero Squad figures that I've seen some people use. (That Jean figure is ugly as hell, though.) Oh, and the second best reason for owning some minimates? Lockdown! ~Matt Booker Looks like Lockdown didn't want Spidey to get his Hershey snacks. :tflaugh
  18. This was the best I came up with as far as Grimmy is concerned.......so far. He's a little too G1 Tigga please Pretty sweet, guys. As long as we're on the subject of Grimlock ACTION poses... "YEHAW!" Grimlock vs. Lockdown An Epic Struggle - Who has who? And for my personal favorite (and the best reason I'm glad I own some minimates)... And from another angle... Don't worry, Scott. I'm sure that was just a clone or her, or something... ~Matt Booker I see you collect Marvel MiniMates. So do I. :thumb Very nice pics. That one I made before with Grimlock wasn't as good as yours. Hehe. Mostly because it was supposed to be in a Webcomic I was making. I may take another pic of him soon.
  19. This was the best I came up with as far as Grimmy is concerned.......so far. He's a little too G1 So thats what his arms should look like? I'll have to try to lock the in like that later.
  20. You have him mistransformed... The black part of his arm slides up inside the gray shoulder part. :) That being said, that particular phrase plus a furious raised fist ARE a great action pose for Grimlock. ~Matt Booker The only reason why I don't do that with his arms ALL the time is because they just slip down and its not much of a huge difference.
  21. I got the new DC Universe Build a figure series Green Lantern figure.
  22. ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!
  23. I wish I had him sooo bad!!! I may join the club for near the end of this year cause its so expensive to join. Nice pose with the blaster.
  24. Indeed. The only :animated Dinobot I need right now is Swoop.
  25. TFA Grimlock voyager. For some odd reason his directions are messed up inside. But really cool figure. I had the choice of him and Lugnut, and Grimlock is better in my opinion. Lugnut is like the Blackout of the Animated Decepticons, too small for a voyager.
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.