Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sparkless

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sparkless

  1. You can lock Prime's spinning gimmick in place, get hi in a straight position, and just pull out on his black tab slightly until you hear a clicking sound
  2. Hasbro Universe 2.0 Red Powerglide Reissue Insecticons City Commander upgrade set Device Label Tigatron USB Movie 07 Protoform Optimus prime Movie 07 Protoform Starscream And yes Nelo, MP Starscream wreaks of awesomeness. I got him back when he came out and he's one fo my favorite figures to date :thumb
  3. Argos had some good sales just before xmas. A friend of mine got MP Skywarp for £20!!! I wish I still lived in Reading :argh I woulda had at least 2
  4. Damn you Transfan2, I wish I could afford the ammount you get on a weekly basis. What's the secret??? :tflaugh
  5. Is it the original retooled then??? Or is it smaller than the original?
  6. I hate the postal service at this time of year! :argh I'm waiting for a package with some cool shiznit in it. Oh and damn all of you who've bought a new style Power Rangers Dino Megazord. I actually want one now! I wish I could remember if I still have my original one some where or not to. I loved that figure
  7. Just brand an autobot sign on him while he's sleeping :tflaugh No being serious now, congrats Sami. Is there a date set yet for a wedding?
  8. Congratulations Sami, all the best to you and your soon to be, other half :thumb
  9. Hasbro 25th anniversary Classics Megatron MIB (the 2 pack Tank Megatron done in G1 colours) 99p on Ebay :yay Universe classics 2.0 Prowl and Sunstreaker MOC Animated Voyager Starscream 12.99 euros
  10. Haha bald rats for the win! I don't think I've ever seena hairless rat before, not at that sort of age anyways
  11. If it's only $20 retail. I so want one. I'm hoping my original megazord is in the garage still. I miss playing with him lol. What's the size of this new megazord in comparison to the original?
  12. Ouch, Sorry to hear that. Mind you though, you sure as hell make up for it for yourself every year now. My sister still buys me TFs for birthdays and christmases. She knows that they've been a huge part of my life. I've allways in and out of hospitals all my life, and sick quite often, which is why I started collecting TFs so much. Never really went out so wanted a hobby, and well this is it for me. And I don't drink or smoke, so my money (what I can get) goes to this
  13. Yeah, my brother's cat plays fetch with a small toy mouse. Looks hilarious. Nice pics though. I still wish I'd got alternater Ravage when I had the chance. Such a cool figure
  14. :tflaugh Looks like Ravage is being raped by Jetfire! :tflaugh
  15. No pic....... ohhhhhhhhh I'm gonna say it now :pics
  16. :agree
  17. That right there makes me want to get HA BB Yup...me too! I am not liking many of these RotF figures (in fact, Leader Class Prime and Soundwave are the only two I own), but that HA Bumblebee is looking pretty sweet, especially once it is next to my Prime as well. Woah, the Sam figure is tiny. What height is the Sam figure? He definitely looks smaller than a 3.75 figure
  18. Soundwave has gone undercover and has become Wall.E's best friend He didn't count on Brute megatron being around though, who hates all cutesy bots Soundwave: Megatron sir it's me Sou' Brute Megatron: Destroy!!!! RAWWWWWWWWR! Brute Megatron: Rawr!
  19. Yeah Europe and the UK are screwed over for pricing on TF's. In Spain it's 15.99-17.99 Euros for deluxe class figs
  20. Or pulled apart as the case may be :lol
  21. Nice colour scheme for the Optimal Optimus figure. Makes me actually want to buyone for repainting myself. Still a fave fig of mine from the classics line
  22. Ha! love it. I liked the fact that the Titanium Magnus' cab could detatch from the trailer
  23. That pose makes Smokescreen look like he's gonna crotch thrust for some reason
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.