Everything posted by Sparkless
-
The Action Pose Thread
Thnks for the defender/springer comparison pics! I have defender, but really want springer now
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
After six months of trying to log in, I finally managed to sort my account out on here. So I'm back guys! You miss me? Anyways my recent haul is thanks to Hellscream85, which consisted of: YOTS Omega Supreme Knight morpher commander Apex and Gemini MP cassette-ticons (all four) 3x generations Junkheap
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
since I had a teeny bit of cash and robotkingdom reckon they'll e shipping him as of tomorrow, I ordered FOC Grimlock He's a SPACE T REX, What more do you want!?!?!?
-
The Action Pose Thread
Ah gotcha. I can't make out what it's supposed to be, or what it does...
-
The Action Pose Thread
What's on Starscrram's left arm?
-
The Action Pose Thread
Got ur PM. Thanks! :win
-
The Action Pose Thread
Nice mod on hotrod. Is it easy to do?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Transfan2 bought a plague of insecticons! :tfdance :cjdance
-
The Action Pose Thread
I so want those insecticons.... so so much
-
The Action Pose Thread
I'm gonna take a similar pic when my mp10 gets here, but I'm adding in mp 01 and rts legends prime too into the line up p
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
You must have an excessive amount by now. Do you ever leave any for kids to have a chance to get?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I still need to get Shitpiece...
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Wow, he's orange. Lol. I have the first version of rager. He's awesome
-
The Action Pose Thread
I have one on the way as of tomorrow! :win
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hotspot looks great, but I already have Inferno and Grapple. 3 of the same voyager mold would be too much
-
The Action Pose Thread
O.O I want that toilet seat...
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Thanks to Hellscream I have a MP Thundercracker coming my way :D
-
The Action Pose Thread
Quit eatin yourself!
- The Action Pose Thread
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Not so much willpower as cashflow...lol
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Bought one of the seven RID Vehicons I saw the other day
- The Action Pose Thread
-
The Action Pose Thread
Georgeous! :tfdance
-
The Action Pose Thread
Got this guy a couple of days ago, and would like to share. So What would a Cybertronian sneezing produce? Well that question HAS BEEN ANSWERED!! I give you, "Optimus Slime"!!! This guy is tiny! here he is in comparison with Cyberverse Wheeljack "Boogers are the right of all sentient beings"!!! :win
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
And this peeps, is why most people don't manage to find limited production exclusives. :thumb







