Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sparkless

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sparkless

  1. Gawd I wanna MP Grimlock sooooooo bad!
  2. Really. I haven't had mine crumble on me yet....And I live in a hot as hell climate where you'd think it'd suffer worse :shrug
  3. Ha! I literally just got legends ravage last night. He´s a fun toy and has good posability for a legends size figure. I have mine next to my legends Scorponok ATM. they look cool together
  4. Nice! :thumb. I wonder if I haver anything worth hacking up for armour for this guy???
  5. I found a way of getting another 3 weapons on mine! I'll take pics later. I wonder, would the city commander's lower arms/hands fit on him?
  6. Switch their heads around. then you'll Have Bumblemus Prime :tflaugh
  7. I don't think anyone wants a Fallen figure these days, especially with the newer version coming out soon. I say hack the ugly S.O.B up
  8. The feet on yours give it a nice bulkiness. Is it the toes on Prime you want to cover?
  9. Yeah, I forget what the dude´s name is but I thought it fit BB well :lol It wouldn´t fit in Prime´s hands unfortunately... Oh well bruticus will get it when the FP parts arrive
  10. Now the proud owner of these guys And reprolabels on the way for Frenzy (even if it says Rumble on the backing that came with them :P ) Chrome on both figures are perfect, and both have decently tight joints :thumb
  11. Pieces used: 2x Action master Optimus Prime twin barrel cannons (point them down and they make great looking thrusters) 1x Classics 2 pack Optimus Prime rifle 2x Energon mold Skyblast and Strongarm´s Energon weapons combined to make cannons (one set´s red and the other´s brown) 1x WFC Optimus´rifle I also took some pics of WFC Bumblebee with a new toy :P
  12. OK, I´m taking pics of my WFC prime a bit later. Optics, see if you can beat my version of WFC prime! :P Watch this space!!!
  13. :rofl, OMG the superion hand! Mudflap'd or what. If you have PCC chopster figure you should use his axe mode with his hand tucked in like that. Very G1 like what with an orange axe then
  14. Yeah, i'm getting rid of all the pink on mine too, including his bot symbols. is rubbing alcohol any good at removing aps, or stamped insinias?
  15. yeah, that's the part. Have you though about panel lining him yet? i'd like to see what he'd look like panel lined.
  16. I think if you have the legs around that way, you need to paint the silver parts blue (the parts that slide into the legs when being TF'd). Does look pretty cool though And yeah I changed my name. I love how people on here often get confused when you do that. lol
  17. yeah if you don't fold them up like that it kinda has a big gap in his kness, so I prefer doint it like that too
  18. Got ROTF Divebomb last night, as he's finally hit shelves here.....he's got an excellent colour scheme, but the red plastic looks KO and cheap IMO.
  19. Ordered my Bir4thday haul today! :yay Fan´s Project Warbot Defender (finally decided after liege convinced me not long ago that he´s really worth getting) Classics Universe Hong Kong comic con exclusive 3 pack of Hot Rod, Cyclonus and galvatron PCC Smolder with Chopster Not a HUGE haul. but some cool figures non the less. And I won´t miss out on Defender now!!! :thumb Now I just need to hope it gets here before the 18th, lol
  20. Arden, would you be interested IN selling me a Ravage and hubcap? PM me
  21. My wave one of generations arrived from BBTS today, plus my ROTF Lockdown from fellow TFans member Tman! :yay
  22. Got a cool haul of stuff today! ROTF Whirl Vs Bludgeon two-pack ROTF deluxe Blazemaster ROTF legends ratchet ROTF legends Enforcer Ironhide ROTF legends Springer ROTF legends Jetfire (I don´t need him, so PM me if interested) G.I.Joe ROC Stormshadow (firs series, masked version) Then there was the other thing I got. My brother sent me an early birthday present. G1 Ravage and Rumble (it´s the black and red one, so it´s Frenzy to me). Joints on both are great, absolutely no chrome missing and it´s all still shiny (Except for a small ring around one of the gun´s handles, whici is normal chrome wear). The stickers on Frenzy could be a bit better, however I also ordered some reprolabels for him so he´ll be nice and minty soon enough.
  23. that minicon 10 pack is cool. I never managed to get the 12 pack that was available before that though :emo
  24. Excuse me, are you accusing Hasbro of getting something wrong??? :P
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.