Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Springer

Recommended Posts

now it seems in the last few years Springer has changed from what he was... or rather what I thought of him when I was a child.

 

These days he seems to have taken the role of Autobot officer leading the wreckers and having repaints based on army stuff, but when I was a Child I always seen him as Hotrod's Wise ass friend who turned into a futuristic sports car as well as an army chopper.

 

so when I did this I wanted to return to the idea of him turning in a sports car and being more of a friend to Hotrod then some commando leader

  • Author

now with colours

:tfdance Blitz you are :awsum

  • Author

thanks

  • Author

thanks nato

Damn, I just found happy! :clap

 

Great stuff, I really like Brawl on you Dev page. :mehappy

  • Author

thank you

thanks nato

No prob. I had all that stuff on my PC anyway (tucked away in a nice little folder marked "Blitzwing"). I figured with the ease of the new favoriting system over at DA I'd fav them all. Would have done more too if you hadn't taken some of the older stuff down.

now with colours

Love the logos on his arm. Great work as always.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.