Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WipeOut

Recommended Posts

so I was chatting with Primal Convoy the other day about wipeout Pulse and how I remember way back when Pure was out I wanted to do a TF based on one of the craft so I finally did one. Called Wipe Out (original I know...) he is based on the Qirex craft so most of my time was spent on working out the transformation (I will have to scan my sketches once I'm done with this pic)

Very cool! Must have alt mode.

  • Author

thanks guys

 

any ways heres the transformation

 

1. you've got your craft mode

2. rotate the core

3. flip it over

4 fold in the panels and pull out the back of the core to reveal the chest and head

5. close the panels up

6. pull out the legs and arms then fold over the head and chest

 

7 (not in the sketch) you just fold up the leg and arm panels and all the little bits to shape the robot mode

Total bad-assism man, can't wait to see the colored version. You really should apply for a job at IDW.

  • Author

I did try way back but I didn't get a reply... but to be fair my old CV was quite shit

  • Author

now in colour.

 

I was going to go with greens but it washed out the white stripes so I went with purples

  • Author

thanks

 

this is close to the original colours I had i mind but I dunno the green is growing on me

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.