Red Powerglide

Raider Magnus

Yep, if you want him red, your gonna have to pay double and import

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

For the Classics I like to get doubles. Instead of going Hasbro twice, I'm gonna import PowerGlide and Silverbolt to keep for prosperity while their domestic counterparts get sent straight to the front lines.

For the Classics I like to get doubles. Instead of going Hasbro twice, I'm gonna import PowerGlide and Silverbolt to keep for prosperity while their domestic counterparts get sent straight to the front lines.

Sigh. That actually looks somewhat like PG. Why couldn't Hasbro have done it that way?

Sigh. That actually looks somewhat like PG. Why couldn't Hasbro have done it that way?

Uh, cause it's Hasbro

Uh, cause it's Hasbro

uh, actually it's because A red plane is extremely unrealistic and the goal of Universe/classics is to provide realistic alt modes. I hate it when people rag on Hasbro and yet continue to buy thier products.

OK, so we're talking about giant robots, who are alive, from outter space, that turn into Ferraries, and Indy Cars and such to hide out in the open, with a bad guy who's a hand gun thats bigger than his jet soldiers, not to mention a train thats realy a space shuttle with pinstripes, but a coat of red paint on a figure thats intended to be an homage to a red figure is unrealistic?

When Hasbro does good, I salute them no problem. When they flat out drop the ball, well as a consumer who spends alot of money on their products, I have the right to rag on them if not beat them with a sock full of walnuts. Things like this make me uh, actualy import more from their overseas counterpart who just seem to get it right the first time.

Be happy with your realistic piece, it's nice, I have one to smack around, but I tell ya, I'll be happy when PowerGlide shows up soon! Now see if Hasbro did the job right, I'd have gotten two from them, but since they didn't, my money goes to those who did.

Also, I live next to Newark Airport, there are red planes, white is more common, but I see red, and blue, and brown(ups), and yellow, and all types of colors so it can't be that extremely unrealistic.

Well, unfortunately, I saw another pic of the red PowerGlide and it was plain red, as opposed to the Brick red he should be. If he is definately the right shade, I might import him. Otherwise, Im not paying double for 'still wrong.'

EDIT Just checked out the pics from Wonderfest and he is bright candy-apple red. The goofy brick red was my favourite part. If I had theoption between red and white in the states, Id pick the red, but I'd import the brick only.

Yeah. I think it's the same red that is being used on the red parts of Hasbro's Powerglide. That, along with the white/light gray trim, making Tomy's the reverse colors of Hasbro's, is a real turn off. Not to mention the cost and the iffy nature of the sculpt itself.

Archived