Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titanium Grimlock, Prowl and Skywarp in the Box

Recommended Posts

grimlock and prowl are chock full of pure :win

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I want all of these!!! Lovin WW Prowl's altmode. I wanna drive it!!!

What are these again?

 

The 6" Titanium figures that were readying production before Hasbro pulled the plug... at least with Prowl and Grimlock. Skywarp is the SDCC exclusive

 

I'm willing to bet my entire TF collection that he's commenting on the fact that with Animated, Classics and so many other amazing toys being released, the significance of poor QC floppy figures fail to have any interest to him anymore :tmyk

 

That being said, I tend to be a completest with all lines (except the Movie line), and I would gladly snatch them up if found :D

I will have them all.

I can't wait for these, I realy like the Titanium line, and glad we're getting some more.

 

I could have sworn though that Prowl and Grimlock where gonna be a TRU 2 pack and SkyWarp a SDCC Exclusive with HTS availability. Guess I heard wrong.

For some reason, I remember the same thing, that the Grimlock and Prowl were going to be a 2 pack. But this is cool, too, as it means those who dislike one or the other can get just the one they want without having to pay twice the price for it. :thumb

Why is Grim's sword grey? Shouldn't it be like electricity or fire or something?

For some reason, I remember the same thing, that the Grimlock and Prowl were going to be a 2 pack. But this is cool, too, as it means those who dislike one or the other can get just the one they want without having to pay twice the price for it. :thumb

 

I buy doubles of these anyway. I think down the line, they are going to be sought after. Things like the War Within figures, a one piece Rodimus Prime, and G1 Ultra Magnus, realy make for a short line that stands out from the other mainstream figures.

 

Plus they are alot of fun!

 

I'm only missing 3 of the repaints from this line, and even though they are only repaints, I realy want to complete the line up.

Meh.

 

Animated Grimlock and Classics Prowl have satiated my need for any other versions of said characters.

 

And random red on Skywarp FTL :fail

 

To those that like these, awesome. There should be plenty to go around.

^ no floppy in my Titanium collection. You must've been bitten by soundwave and Prime to have that sort of attitude. O' well.

 

Well, technically just the Megatron :D

 

I still like the line, it's just not my favorite...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.