Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A steal or a waste of £2.50

Recommended Posts

so my friend took me to a 2nd hand book store that on the 1st floor has a huge comic section and I found 6 or so old issues at £2.50 a pop I picked up 2 just since they seemed so cheap for a mint comic from 87.

 

so any ideas on their worth? I'm not planning to sell them but I'm just wondering what they could fetch

That's CHEAP AS FREE!

 

And I don't have those issues! (although I have the US version, so I'm not that fussed :P).

Overpriced in my opinion.

  • 2 weeks later...

So how much would you pay for two 1987 UK comics?

So how much would you pay for two 1987 UK comics?

That depends, are they written by Simon Furman?

 

If yes, then the word "pay" doesn't apply.

  • Author

hmmm people seem split on it oh well I got them on the fly and 2.50 isnt worth getting fussy over and now I've got some cool stuff to show off

That depends, are they written by Simon Furman?

They're a reprint of US#23 written by Bob Budiansky. It's actually quite a good story - one thing that I think Budiansky did better than Furman was giving the Transformers a sense of otherworldliness. It's something that I've only seen since matched by the live-action movie. Also, the Battlechargers are just a fun stooges as the Decepticons' equivalent of Beavis and Butthead. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.