Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Animated McDonalds Happy Meal Promotion

Recommended Posts

Transformers Animated will be the next McDonalds Happy Meal toy promotion, following the current Kung Fu Panda promotion. Animated transforming figures will be available for boys, while My Little Pony toys will be available for girls during the same time period. So far, only the Optimus Prime and Megatron figures have been previously revealed, with any other McDonalds Transformers toys being unknown at this time.

I bet BB and starscream will be the other 2

Arg, when? I love these things, I got all the Movie McD toys, they're pretty OK. Since I won't be able to snap up all the Animated toys right away like I did w/ Movie, these McD ones will have to suffice.

 

No date, then?

Arg, when? I love these things, I got all the Movie McD toys, they're pretty OK. Since I won't be able to snap up all the Animated toys right away like I did w/ Movie, these McD ones will have to suffice.

 

No date, then?

 

If the Kung-Fu Panda promotion started this month, the Animated toys would most likely be next month.

 

Aoi

I bet the commercials will just be awful. in fact i miss the days happy meal commercials would have cartoon characters thrown in just like that birthday train commercial

What is truly sad is since McDonald's switched to all "little kids" toys, I was expecting Burger King to be my TF toy stop for the foreseeable future...

Hip Hoptimus rhyme:

Arg, when? I love these things, I got all the Movie McD toys, they're pretty OK. Since I won't be able to snap up all the Animated toys right away like I did w/ Movie, these McD ones will have to suffice.

 

No date, then?

 

The "movie" toys were Burger King, not McDonalds man. And they were WAAAAY worse then the actual McDonalds TFs from before. And worse then their very OWN B.K. TFs from Cybertron. I bet the new TF:A McD's toys are gonna be like the cybertron.

They Start July 4th. The girl promotion is Littlest Pet Shop. As soon as I get the preliminary display P.O.P. I'll post pics. Most likely next week or the week after.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.