Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wajo357's Collection

Recommended Posts

Hey all!!!

I am sooo excited and dont have much time. First comes first.. I AM GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW (8/22) in Mahwah NJ at Sheraton Crossroads. I cant wait! I am the luckiest man alive. Now, to brag.. my future wife likes transformers too..and has no problem with my collection (shown below). We are also starting off the first dance with the transformer theme song with a 6 piece band. :clap

Now about my collection. I will be uploading around 24 pictures. Please do not post replies until you see me write "last pic" for the last piture. Thank you.

The first thing you will notice are the two beautiful HUGE showcases (currently in the master bedroom of my future home in brooklyn NY). These showcases were purchased from a closing KB Toys store (in Kings Plaza). I researched the brand and model and each showcase has a $900 value. I got both of them for $175!! [Originally I bought one and then broke one of the doors on the way out and since no one bought the other one they gave it to me for free]. I replaced the door for $75. I made my own shelves and bought the brackets. They look great!!! Feel free to comment. And now onto my collection (with some from my future wife).

 

This picture is both showcases side by side...

 

Edit: You can visit out outdated website we made a year ago here.. Shira and Joey's Website

post-29-1093138979.jpg

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Here is a closer look at the left showcase...

post-29-1093139037.jpg

Congratulations on getting married. I wish you the best of luck. :clap :clap

Also you have a very nice collection. :thumb I love the cases.

 

EDIT: Whoops, sorry. I didn't see the part about not posting until the end, my bad.

  • Author

and the right showcase..

post-29-1093139165.jpg

  • Author

and now onto row by row.. keepin mind these showcases are DEEP and I packed them in ... so feel free to look hard.. like "where's waldow" :eek

 

this is the left showcase - top shelf - left side

post-29-1093139323.jpg

Nice.....................

 

I can't wait to have better shelving, I'm so jealous :P

  • Author

sorry about that..my internet in myneighborhood died from a storm as I was posting..how frustrating...

 

well..i'm at the hotel now..as ppl are getting their makeup done..i'm going to try to finish the posts..

 

the picture above was my basic G2 and some misc. pictures..

the following is the top right half of the left showcase. It contains some other random stuff, my RM, and my Fiance's transformers that I gave her as gifts since I had doubles from reissues.

post-29-1093189814.jpg

  • Author

onto the shelf below that... my reissues! this is the left halfof the shelf - autobot reissues (you may notice some older takara reissues in the mix...)

post-29-1093189923.jpg

  • Author

and the right side... decepticons

oh..and WST are on this shelf too...

post-29-1093190018.jpg

  • Author

onto the next shelf down... all original G1 decepticons... they are packed in..look hard - left side of shelf

post-29-1093190116.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.