Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Recommended Posts

I've got no room for something like this, but I'd like to build a small display case where I could cut out the board beneath the monitor sections and backlight it to make them look like actual glowing computer screens...as is I'll probably end up making a small folding diorama thingee out of two "walls" and a "floor" so I can actually display it in my apartment.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 185.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    **UPDATED 04-06-2009** FOLKS... ALL I ASK IN GIVING THESE FOR FREE, IS THAT COMPANIES DO NOT PROFIT FROM THEM. Please do not use them for monetary gain in displays or promo shots used to sell any ite

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    So I had some down time, and decided to dust off this ol' thing...   Here's about 8 hours of detailing work... Still a LOT of work left to do, but just getting the front fascia detailed today knocke

Posted Images

Awesome pics. Awesome post. Awesome service to your fellow members! Well done!

Wow. T1's gonna look great finished, I just know it.

 

That really is a great background setup you've constructed. :)

WOW! This is amazing :-)..... Are you finished the Teletran1 part yet? As I would love to try it.

  • Author
WOW! This is amazing :-)..... Are you finished the Teletran1 part yet? As I would love to try it.

 

Working on it, the layout's pretty much done, I'm working on all the tedious panel lines. I work at an ad agency, so I've been pulling some late nights the last few nights with actual work, but my train ride is usually a nice break to give me time to detail Teletraan.

 

I may finish the center module first, and then make 2 extra side units to bookend it, but they're actually different consoles, so I don't want to make a mirror version... It could be that I just reskin or move around pieces, like I did for the side plates.

 

I'll try and post a more up-to-date later today or tomorrow...

 

Will probably be at least a week til I finish it, with the work that's on my plate at work right now...

 

Thanks for the interest though, I'm really interested in seeing people's displays when they're done.

WOW! This is amazing :-)..... Are you finished the Teletran1 part yet? As I would love to try it.

 

Working on it, the layout's pretty much done, I'm working on all the tedious panel lines. I work at an ad agency, so I've been pulling some late nights the last few nights with actual work, but my train ride is usually a nice break to give me time to detail Teletraan.

 

I may finish the center module first, and then make 2 extra side units to bookend it, but they're actually different consoles, so I don't want to make a mirror version... It could be that I just reskin or move around pieces, like I did for the side plates.

 

I'll try and post a more up-to-date later today or tomorrow...

 

Will probably be at least a week til I finish it, with the work that's on my plate at work right now...

 

Thanks for the interest though, I'm really interested in seeing people's displays when they're done.

 

ok :-) as I will keep looking for updates. And again awsome work!

Very cool and very generous of you to provide nice big files. I'll be sure to post pics when I get around to making some background displays. Looking forward to Teletran-1!

  • Author

Quick update, tonight's train ride home was profitable, if not crackhead-filled to boot!

 

Here's a newer preview, it' still missing:

Middle console attachment (big forked thing with the "visor" looking bar)

Left side raised screen/module

Right side raised screen/module

Body lines (3/4 done) and detail components/electronics

Weathering/Texturing/Lighting

Screen content

 

That said, it's coming along nicely, I still have some details to fill in besides the line work (it's tedious, but worth it... when printed full size, it looks much better, screen resolution doesn't do it justice, the PSD file ends up with all the details really blurry).

 

Full View (score lines are light, in black, for reference):

teletraan_preview2.jpg

 

Detail View:

teletraan_preview2_detail.jpg

This is SOOOOOOOOO Great! I've been looking and wanting something like this for so long! Fortunately, I work with a print shop, so I can get these printed to whatever size--On our nice poster machine that does it in high gloss photo paper stock. I'm going to be detailing the mirrored glass on each of my cabinets finally I think--thanks so so much!! Great work..Pics coming soon!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.