Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What comic should I get signed at Botcon?

Recommended Posts

Since I read that Furman will be autographing at Botcon, I've been trying to figure out what book I should get signed. Here's what I've got it narrowed down to:

 

*One of the Infiltration 0 covers

*Spotlight Shockwave incentive

*Spotlight Shockwave

*Spotlight Soundwave incentive

*Spotlight Optimus incentive

*Spotlight Galvatron incentive

 

HELP ME CHOOSE.

i'd go with infiltration 0, shockwave incentive and optimus incentive

  • Author
i'd go with infiltration 0, shockwave incentive and optimus incentive

which infiltration 0? I have all 4 covers.

 

And is it ok to ask him to sign 3? I've never done something like this. If only 1 per person is allowed, I can still get 2 signed. teh fiance will be with me.

  • 3 weeks later...

Get them to sign a Batman or something just to mess with their minds a little.

Get your boobs signed. :)

  • Author

I ended up getting incentives Shockwave, Soundwave, OP, and #0 megatron cover signed.

 

Milne was there also, which I didn't know was planned. I wish I'd taken my Megatron: Origin issues too. :(

  • 1 month later...

Since i envy you drewbie,

ill just go smoke a doobie

:D

 

*sorry poetry time i suppose*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.