Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What toy technology/gimmick you hope be used more.

Recommended Posts

Bob Saget NO PRETENDERS EVER EVER EVER..... Horrible Idea, Worst idea ever..

 

More REAL ROBOTS like Armada Primes trailer. Seriously.

I did like the auto-transform. Isn't Animated Leader Prime supposed to that to some extent as well?

 

My favorite gimmick, light-piping. Easy and makes sense. After that, I am one of the few that likes electronics. I think the epitome of this was done in AAOP from Beast Machines. Using the voice actor, plus lights and sounds that change was awesome. That is one of my absolute favorites.

more headmasters like energon omega supreme

 

Bob Saget NO PRETENDERS EVER EVER EVER..... Horrible Idea, Worst idea ever..

 

More REAL ROBOTS like Armada Primes trailer. Seriously.

you wouldnt say that if they updated them like they did in the stormbringer saga, thats what i want.

Maybe a few more triple changers. Roll on Classic Sandstorm!

I'd like to see more targetmasters. Or at least some weapons with "automorph." I know these are kids toys, but the weapons seem to get pushed to the side a lot. It'd be nice to see the headmasters return as well. However, there are so many little things that can be done to improve a figure, though. So picking just one is hard. Dunno, maybe if one character or figure focused on one of these aspects to make the gimmick a quality upgrade, rather than one general idea that gets blanketed over the entire series or wave. When something gets overused or watered down to cover an entire series it gets boring. I say give us one or two figures with a specific gimmick. If it's a cool one and only those few figures have that feature I would think they would be cooler and more wanted by the target base, the kids. Not to mention me! I guess what I'm saying is that if you give each figure the same feature by having one you feel like you have the others and why go out and buy another unless you absolutely have to have that character.

Call me crazy but I did like the old powerlinks concept. 2 different robots merge into one big robot.They did look a bit blah but the designs could be a bit better now I would think.

the springs Land mine had were cool also I would like to see that colour change stuff come back from G2. rubber wheels are cool but if they do bring them back I don't want to find out in 3 years they had cracked up

clones... like g1 wingspan and pounce & fastlane and cloudraker

 

where they share the same appearance in bot mode but have different alt modes

I had hoped that the minicons would usher in a new era of headmaster/targetmaster type bots.

 

Omega Supreme was good, but I really liked Armada Overload even better with the head also having it's own vehicle and bot mode.

 

We have plenty of good targetmaster type minicons as well, but with that I think I like the idea of them having a weapon mode made to custom fit a particular bot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.