Honda S2000 Alternator Pic!

Snapes on a Plane

Well I'm happy about it. I love the car anyway. Question is, will it end up red? Would Dodge want Hasbro to have another red convertible Alternator on the shelves? (I'm hoping for yellow -- the S2000 is teh shiznit in that color.)

Of course I have absolutely no idea who it could be (I'm done with speculating -- Swindle threw me off so completely that I'm not even going to try guessing anymore).

But please, let's stop with the Omnibots speculation. Talk about second-tier. Bleah.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:eek ETGADS!!! his legs transform just like Sideswipe! I sure hope it has knee joints this time

Looks like he does to me... The black part probably pivots on that silvery pin thingy...Yes, that's the technical description.

Yeah i think you are right, Sideswipes "knee less" bot mode is an atrocity :tfevil

:eek ETGADS!!! his legs transform just like Sideswipe!  I sure hope it has knee joints this time

Looks like he does to me... The black part probably pivots on that silvery pin thingy...Yes, that's the technical description.

People thought Tracks looked like RiD Prowl. I think it will be Blaster before it's overdrive though. It seems like there trying to go with popular Transformers no matter what ti alt/robot mode looks like.

People thought Tracks looked like RiD Prowl. I think it will be Blaster before it's overdrive though. It seems like there trying to go with popular Transformers no matter what ti alt/robot mode looks like.

And this one vaguely resembles RiD Sideburn (visor and legs mostly), but I highly doubt it's him.

What about Windcharger. Small and red.

Tracks *does* look like RiD Prowl. I agree about the popular TFs being used -- what do you guys think about this being another Stunticon?

Tracks *does* look like RiD Prowl. I agree about the popular TFs being used -- what do you guys think about this being another Stunticon?

that would be cool if one of these guys came out as a Decepticon first and then a Autobot. Or better yet two Decepticons.

that would be cool if one of these guys came out as a Decepticon first and then a Autobot. Or better yet two Decepticons.

I think with Decepticons we're more limited in our options right now. They may decide to make Alts out of guys like Starscream etc., but I think they're holding off until they decide if it'd be feasible to make real jet Alts. So for now, I'd say we'd be looking at Stunticons or (if Hasbro got nutty) guys like Soundwave or even one of the Insecticons.....?!?

Archived