Honda S2000 Alternator Pic!

Snapes on a Plane

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great, another rehash transformation--although granted they seem to be improving things like joints with each one. I can see the toes and thighs and difference in wings, but otherwise it's not that different from Tracks.

He looks like Tracks and Sideswipe's son. What if they made him Perceptor.

Admittedly, it's a litlte hard to make the face out), but it looks more like Blaster (check the helmet plates around the jawline)

Plus there's the color....

Plus the gun is a little reminiscent of the one with g1 blaster.

Guess it will grow on me once i see it painted.

As long as they don't get lazy and repaint him as Soundwave,(if it IS blaster that is) I'll vbe happy

Hrmmmm, there was originally something listed as Freeway. We thought it was the Mustang, but could it be the S2000?

I really doesn't bare any resemblence in robot mode, and I don't think it's him, I just thought I'd bring it to the table.

I photoshopped him to red to make it more comparable:

post-27-1092668493.jpg

Hmm, Cliffjumper or Blaster could work. Look at that HUGE GUN!!!!! :eek

You *do* realize that that huge gun is most likely his exhaust pipe...? Is it just me or does that seem a bit... icky? (Kinda like Cheetor's "here's my guts" gun.)

The Gun might be the driveshaft...

Well, he's not going to stay that color. It's a partial paint job :P It doesn't even look like white paint really, just the plastic color. Blaster works for me though :D

Archived