Topspin

ServO

If you're taking away his transformation,you might wanna chop off half of his feet,those things look like ugly kibble-bombs.

I cannot disagree hard enough with this statement. The big clunky feet are kind of part of the Jumpstarter character.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when people customize characters from left field? he was one of my first transformers back when I was trying to do the back spin on a sheet of cardboard in the basement.

I like what you've done with him. but you know he's not complete. he needs a little twintwist. ;)

Mmmmmmm Twintwist.....

Ebay is literally saturated with these guys...I will do it...It's just that the Classics Ramjet isn't exactly growing on any trees around here...and I need 3 more...1 for Twintwist, 1 for Thrust, and 1 more for...oh yeah...duh! Ramjet!

In the mean time, this is the pic that got me all worked up to begin with...Kudos to whom ever created this magnificent piece.

JoshNot_enough_Screen_Time.jpg

Great job man! Definitely do a twin twist mod. I picked up a pair of these guys on ebay for under $10 and had the same plan. We should have a thread dedicated to making these historic shelf warmers into something cool. They were always the figure that a store had a ton of when you really wanted a Grimlock or Swoop...

And I also love the fact that you used a food wrapper for a sweet decal!

LOL...the Rice Krispy Treat wrapper was the only thing I saw that looked like the color I wanted...instead of trying to match a paint to it, I just thought why not make some decals from the wrapper!

Just some careful cutting, and some glue...a clearcoat will help soften the lines...

Oh...and you have to find a Rice Krispy Treat that isn't all wrinked and pitted.

I'm thinking about using the wrapper as a decal for the blue eyes on a couple of my other TF's like Trailbreaker...hmmm it would also work good for a backdrop inside a window, or as a color accent to some internals...not to self...look at all the other wrappers at the store next time...

I hope someone else has a go at the Jumpstarters!

In the mean time, this is the pic that got me all worked up to begin with...Kudos to whom ever created this magnificent piece.

JoshNot_enough_Screen_Time.jpg

That piece was colored by Josh Burcham. A fine artist and even finer fellow. Little Iron drew the line art, I haven't seen much from him lately but the work is mighty sweet.

If you're taking away his transformation,you might wanna chop off half of his feet,those things look like ugly kibble-bombs.

I cannot disagree hard enough with this statement. The big clunky feet are kind of part of the Jumpstarter character.

Maybe moving them back a little? he looks like he'll fall over when decepticons appear. :tflaugh

Maybe moving them back a little? he looks like he'll fall over when decepticons appear. :tflaugh

Hey, that's one of the Wreckers you're talkin' about!

Archived