So is Ironhide going to be a ninja, too?

Aquarion

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not but Britain had a total media (film, TV, print) ban of Nunchucks from the mid 70s, when British kids loved nothing more, after watching a Bruce Lee movie, than sticking two pieces of wood together with a bike chain and giving each other brain damage, to the early 90s. Shameful (and pointless) acts of British censorship include changing TMNT to TM-Hero-T and changing the video game Soul Edge’s Li-Long’s Nunchaku to a ‘three section staff’ – also British terrestrial TV wouldn’t touch the GI Joe cartoon with a barge pole.

On topic, Ironhide is a ‘good old boy’, he’d rather kick a con in the exhaust pipe than mess around with ninjitsu. I hope he has some kind of glue weapon; Ironhide’s got to have glue.

Ninjas didn't use nunchucks...

Dwight Schrute does...

but he's a Sith Lord.

Do you want to form an alliance?

FYI that Mr. T Minimate is :awsum

I wonder why all of those BSG guys are in the background?

:tflaugh you know I was thinking the same thing

I GOT IT!

Mr. T starred in the A-Team with...Dirk Benedict. Those Mini-Mates are from the current BSG, which is a re-imagining of the original groovy 70's show starring...Dirk Benedict.

When the answer to life's great question is finally realized, the answer will invariably be...Dirk Benedict.

Archived