Spotlight Arcee is out

Drewbie

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to reading this, see where they are going with Arcee (from a review I read and what Alex Milne wrote, she sounds pretty psycho...should be interesting) And Fort Max and Ultra Magnus are in it apparently, which is sweet. I wanna see what direction Magnus has gone in since the Swindle incident...

Magnus' appearance is earlier than his talk with Swindle. Arcee is pretty friggin psycho. I thought Furman's explanation for fembots was a little weak,

Jiaxhus *arbitrarily* decided to experiment with gender on her.

and it didn't explain why there would be fembots in Megatron: Origin, either. I can over look the last part, since they were all background characters, but it's there.

Gah, I'm dying to read this, but the place I usually get my comics from over here said they won't have it til next week -_- The horror.

So this Spotlight is based before the Magnus one?

Just finished reading and...

WTF? So, Arcee's gender WAS altered? Oh gosh, first shemale in TF universe? O_o

Anyway, liked the drawing more than the Devastation #5, probably I could hope for the art improvisation for the forthcoming Devastation #6?

Oh well, last but not least, getting impatience and curious about where this story leads to. Probably will collide with the arrival of Galvatron's force to earth, and Combaticons become the first gestalt group within the rank of Decepticons?

Magnus' appearance is earlier than his talk with Swindle. Arcee is pretty friggin psycho. I thought Furman's explanation for fembots was a little weak,

and it didn't explain why there would be fembots in Megatron: Origin, either. I can over look the last part, since they were all background characters, but it's there.

From what I understood, Nova Prime left before the rise of Megatron. Nove's second-in-command, Jhiaxus, disappeared with him. Therefore, it is not all that unreasonable that there were fembots during Megatron's Origin, especially not if, as is said, Arcee was the first Transgender (what else can you call it?) experiment, and following experiments in this field were more psychologically balanced, like Elita-1.

And, seriously, feral women turn me on, fembots or not. <_<

From what I understood, Nova Prime left before the rise of Megatron. Nove's second-in-command, Jhiaxus, disappeared with him. Therefore, it is not all that unreasonable that there were fembots during Megatron's Origin, especially not if, as is said, Arcee was the first Transgender (what else can you call it?) experiment, and following experiments in this field were more psychologically balanced, like Elita-1.

And, seriously, feral women turn me on, fembots or not. <_<

according to arcee gender didin't exist until jhiaxus Powerglideed with her so technically she wouldn't be transgendered. at least i think... we need an expert on the subject SOMEBODY CALL FREEFALL!!!

ok, i kid, but srsly though, wow great comic.

Archived