New Marvel/Transformers Confirmed!

Deadpool

Saw this as one of the comments and thought it was hilarious.

This is total garbage.Marvel is marvel and transformers is transformers,they don't mix! The toybiz ones are still warming the pegs here.

Some one doesn't know they're Transformer OR Marvel history very well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think an Iron Man Tformer could be very very cool, especially having seen his giant armor in New Avengers/ Transformers crossover. I just hope they are at the right price point for their size. My biggest gripe with the Star Wars Transformers is that your buying a "$10 Deluxe" figure for $15.

Right now, I think this line may have potential and give us some cool figures, but either way it is too early to tell.

My favorite part of the link was this comment by a user:

COOL!!!!!My 3-year old will be REAL impressed by Hasbro's latest offerings. I, however, am not.

Once again, Playskool bitchslaps the adult collector.

If these aren't designed by Hasbro's main TF team they will suck.

(Problem with SWTF, Titaniums...)

I cant understand the hate towards the SWTF line. Accurate vehicles with unique and quite decent robot modes, poseability is lacking in some but for their size they are very poseable. Never mind the fact that each bot even the clones look quite close to their pilot. Hell I dont really like the SW designs in the first place, most seem ripped off from others work hell most were. But I do have a large collection of them.

If nothing else, you have to concede that SWTFs have simplistic Transformation schemes (compared to other figures in the same pricepoint) and are poorly made. They fall apart easily.

Poorly made? Sheesh I dont know of any Hasbro product in the last 4 ish years that hasnt been poorly made, to the point where I have to tighten screws all over the figures and NailVarnish the joints. Simplistic tranfromrations? You must mean transformations majorly restricted by Lucas Arts crappy vehicles..

Unicrons got a bob with horns sticking through G1 Megatron has a silver Mullet and Screamer has Princess Leia hair...

Damn you, I can't un-see it :tflaugh :tftongue

It would be neat if Hasbro made a Punisher robot that transforms into his old battle van.

Great, now I'm gonna be pissed if they don't do it. :tfmad

Archived