Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sari's Totally a Robot!

Recommended Posts

So does that mean she's a robot with a working, fleshy vagina?

 

*drool*

Get yer mind out of the gutter...

 

Besides, I think she's still underage.

 

 

She's underage right NOW.

 

Just think of me as one of those guys who was waiting for Emma Watson to turn 18.

And then went :scarred

  • Replies 578
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So does that mean she's a robot with a working, fleshy vagina?

 

*drool*

Get yer mind out of the gutter...

 

Besides, I think she's still underage.

 

 

She's underage right NOW.

 

 

:tfpuke :tfpuke :puke :puke yuck sick but funny :dclol

So does that mean she's a robot with a working, fleshy vagina?

 

*drool*

Get yer mind out of the gutter...

 

Besides, I think she's still underage.

 

 

She's underage right NOW.

 

Just think of me as one of those guys who was waiting for Emma Watson to turn 18.

 

 

Haha wow good logic :tflaugh

So does that mean she's a robot with a working, fleshy vagina?

 

*drool*

Get yer mind out of the gutter...

 

Besides, I think she's still underage.

 

 

She's underage right NOW.

 

 

:tfpuke :tfpuke :puke :puke yuck sick but funny :dclol

She also happens to be imaginary :P

So does that mean she's a robot with a working, fleshy vagina?

 

*drool*

Get yer mind out of the gutter...

 

Besides, I think she's still underage.

 

 

She's underage right NOW.

 

 

:tfpuke :tfpuke :puke :puke yuck sick but funny :dclol

She also happens to be imaginary :P

just like all the rest of his women.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but its true....but I'm just messin' with you...still true...

AT LEAST IN MY IMAGINATION I'M MORE OF A PIMP THAN ANY OF YOU GUYS COULD EVER BE!

 

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

 

...

 

*le sigh*

AT LEAST IN MY IMAGINATION I'M MORE OF A PIMP THAN ANY OF YOU GUYS COULD EVER BE!

 

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

 

...

 

*le sigh*

does that mean your imaginary pimp self has all the pimp and whore STDs :dclol just kidding

You know, I was wondering when Sari would return. What happened to her, after the third episode anyway?

You know, I was wondering when Sari would return. What happened to her, after the third episode anyway?
stasis lock?
You know, I was wondering when Sari would return. What happened to her, after the third episode anyway?
stasis lock?

 

That could be it. Either that of this guy: :mwahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.