Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sari's Totally a Robot!

Recommended Posts

I wonder if now that she knows she's a robot she'll use the key to turn her self into an Autobot. She could be Chromia.

  • Replies 578
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where would she stick it, eh?

 

I'M RUINING THIS THREAD ALL OVER AGAIN! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Where would she stick it, eh?

 

I'M RUINING THIS THREAD ALL OVER AGAIN! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

 

Actually since she is a robot she probably doesn't have a... Ok look she's a bot so I'm sure she has an input spot of some sort maybe she'll plug it into the back of her head or she might have a hidden chest panel or something. Not where your twisted mind keeps going. :tflaugh

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Seriously, she's a robot. I saw it!

Uh...... Did NLTAG just necropost or is it still legal if it's under a month since the last legitimate post?

Uh...... Did NLTAG just necropost or is it still legal if it's under a month since the last legitimate post?

 

How should I know?

 

On topic, I can't wait to see what happens in season three and this revelation (I also want to see Blackout and Stryka, okay).

  • Author
Seriously, she's a robot. I saw it!

:finger

 

Flame-You-Lose-I_win.jpg

I must have a mental block on this issue, because I'm still thinking that they're going to explain it away somehow.

 

:fail = me

She's an artificially growing Cyborg based on Cybertronian mechanics? Which is being grown into his ex-wife. And he made her his daughter so she would naturally love him...

Erm... :redface

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.