Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sari's Totally a Robot!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 578
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if

Meltdown would have been disappointed to find that Sari wasn't actually a human child.

 

If Sari is techno-organic then she would be a perfected version of what Meltdown was trying to create with his cybernetic experiments; a being who was a perfect blending of human and machine.

 

 

 

Naturally, he would be pissed that Sumdac beat him to the punch.

 

I wonder if

Meltdown would have been disappointed to find that Sari wasn't actually a human child.

 

If Sari is techno-organic then she would be a perfected version of what Meltdown was trying to create with his cybernetic experiments; a being who was a perfect blending of human and machine.

 

 

 

Naturally, he would be pissed that Sumdac beat him to the punch.

 

 

so I guess she was taking a cybernetic shit when she was in the bathroom

 

  • Author
I wonder if

Meltdown would have been disappointed to find that Sari wasn't actually a human child.

 

If Sari is techno-organic then she would be a perfected version of what Meltdown was trying to create with his cybernetic experiments; a being who was a perfect blending of human and machine.

 

 

 

Naturally, he would be pissed that Sumdac beat him to the punch.

 

 

so I guess she was taking a cybernetic Blot when she was in the bathroom

 

 

 

I thought she was just doing it to avoid Collossus Rhodes

 

 

and honestly, are the spoilers still neccessary?

probably not

 

and not to be fan-nitpicky, but... oh who am I kidding: she went to the bathroom multiple times

  • Author

I thought she was just messing with his head. He's not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

probably not

 

and not to be fan-nitpicky, but... oh who am I kidding: she went to the bathroom multiple times

Well, the theory that she's a robot has always been based on the idea that she doesn't know she is one. And to not have any suspicion she's different from other humans would logically mean she herself performs the biological processes that all the people around her perform...but, who am I kidding, I've pretty much given up on the theory.

 

I hold on to it just enough that I can say, "Ha! Told ya." just in case she is one.

 

So, uh, she's totally a robot. And stuff. I guess.

The thing about Sari's "identity" is that identity is who you are, not what you are... if she's adopted, then it stands to reason that there could be a big revelation about her identity that doesn't involve nanites.

She's a Cyborg...

  • Author

she's a quintessan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.