For those who want signatures...come here!

Snapes on a Plane

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turbine, can you do one for me based on the picture I post on this topic? If you can put "The Diesel" somewhere and maybe you could add Kremzeek driving the thing. If you need pictures of Kremzeek I have about 2 million. Thanks dude, you rock for this. Maybe you could put Kremzeek in the Windsheild or something.

post-22-1091843576.jpg

Alrighty, as an update:

-I'm working on D-Tracks-X's sig right now :mwahaha

As for DarkShadow's...I can't seem to find any good pictures for the stance you wanted, could you provide me with some? or would you like something a little different?

And Diesel, no problem at all, I can do that for you. Do you have a good clear shot of Kremzeek I could use? Also, do you want the picture exactly as is, or would you like me to modify the colors to make it a new character?...it's no biggie, I promise :D

-Turbine

Alrighty, as an update:

-I'm working on D-Tracks-X's sig right now :mwahaha

As for DarkShadow's...I can't seem to find any good pictures for the stance you wanted, could you provide me with some? or would you like something a little different?

And Diesel, no problem at all, I can do that for you.  Do you have a good clear shot of Kremzeek I could use?  Also, do you want the picture exactly as is, or would you like me to modify the colors to make it a new character?...it's no biggie, I promise :D

-Turbine

Leave the sig like it is. I found that on a website that has since been taken down. I also took out the authors name from the top. :D Oh and let me send you a Kremzeek picture or 2. BTW thanks a bunch!

Archived