Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

California Sightings

Recommended Posts

Walmart W Modesto: 1x Leader class Ironhide

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 540
  • Views 99.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Target Tracy: Target exclusives Bumblebee (yes, another repaint :doh), Arcee (ROTF repaint), Jazz and Space Case. Only one Space Case, but a bunch of the others.

The KMart in Tehachapi has (HAD) 1 HA Roadbuster, 5 DLX Laserbeaks, an endcap full of the Fireburst Prime voyager redeco and Voyager Sentinel Prime, and 4 LC Ironhides.

STOCKTON, CA

 

TJ MAXX:

HA HFTD Bumblebee - Not sure what the price was. Maybe $10, but I did grab a HA Jazz for $16

RTS Lugnut ($10)

RTS Strafe ($10)

Leader Starscream ($25)

Shiiiit! I was just in Stockton Saturday! :doh

 

Would it be too much trouble to pick both up for me and we can hook up? I'll pay cash and maybe something extra for time :bounce

Shiiiit! I was just in Stockton Saturday! :doh

 

Would it be too much trouble to pick both up for me and we can hook up? I'll pay cash and maybe something extra for time :bounce

 

aha Wish I read your message sooner cuz I ended up going back there cuz of an error.

Which ones were you looking at?

If I have time, I'll go back tomorrow before I take my my Mom to get her 2nd surgery. I've been watching her 24/7 the past 2 weeks. Well, the only real free time I get is late at night and some early mornings.

Lugnut and Strafe for sure. If you can swing it, great. If not, no worries. I keep forgetting to check TJ Maxx.

Sorry, Blitz, didn't get to check. I'll pick them up next time I head there, maybe next week... if they're still there.

Target Tracy: 2x Gen Wheeljack, 1x Gen Thundercracker, 1x Gen Warpath, 2x DOTM Fireburst OP, 2x Voyager Sentinel Prime

Target Lathrop: 2x Gen Thundercracker, 1x Gen Wheeljack, 1x Gen Warpath

 

K-Mart Manteca: 3x Leader Ironhide, 4x Fireburst OP, 1x Voyagrr Sentinel Prime

 

TJ Maxx Manteca: 1x RTS Lugnut

 

TJ Maxx Modesto: 1x RTS Strafe, 2x RTS Lugnut

 

Target W Modesto: 1x Gen Warpath

 

TRU Modesto: 4x Fireburst OP, 1x Gen Thundercracker, 1x Gen Warpath

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.