Small Kicker?

Snapes on a Plane

In this ebay prototype auction there is a very small kicker, like...small enough to fit on a minicon. What I'm wondering is if when we get Kicker over here if he'll be packaged with a big (Same as SL version) and a small one to be in scale with the Transformers...

The pic's kinda bad, but you can view it below:

And here's a link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5910522791&rd=1

-Turbine

EDIT: You know what, after looking at the picture again, that's not the same High Wire released with the perceptor pack...Maybe he comes with a larger, more complicated, version of that figure, and would explain the higher price point. I believe it was around $15 if I recall correctly.

post-27-1090207362.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's kind of where I was going with the edit. It's really too dark to see if there's a lack of details on kicker(meaning smaller)...but that is /definately/ not the same Highwire mold!

I gotta agree with you there MP

-Turbine

p.prime posted these on 2005, apparently, Kicker is based on a GI Joe styling (and one would assume that he would be about the same size). If Kicker is GI Joe sized, then Highwire would be about a basic (this is obviously bigger than the minicon first release), so the two of them could concievably be sold as a deluxe set (which I believe a store listing had him as such)

I'm starting to doubt the intellectual integrity of some of you guys....OF COURSE IT'S A NEW HIGHWIRE UPSCALED!!!

1. It looks nothing like the mini-con..

2. It has a big freaking spark crystal in its chest. Hasbro has been using these things as far back as 99, you guys should be able to recognize them by now.

3. Anyone using at least most of their brain would realize you can't make a figure that tiny(kicker) be that posable, especially in a Gi joe type body...

Archived