Small Kicker?

Snapes on a Plane

it is a gijoe but it looks cool. I'm going to buy the set definatly.

as far as size that is the standerd gijoe size so lets not beat that part of the discusion into the ground.

high wire looks cool and the team up of having a human ride a robot is new for transformers.

the only thing tho is that I think the set should have had the complete set of perseptor. that would have been nice......kicker could ride the quad runner and the huver board. it would be in the 20 dollar range but it would have been worth it.

just having highwire only feels like i'm missing some thing.

but the kicker combo is cool and the new high wire is nice.

this is just another example of takara/hasbro not thinking things through.

if i was the design supervisor there would have never been a perseptor set that was minicon sized, the 3 robots that build perseptor would have been basic sized with high wire sold with kicker as a deluxe, kicker would be able to ride all 3 vehicals, and finally the perseptor robot would be well articulated with at least 13 points.

that would have sold very well and later a repaint set would be a x-mass gift set having all of the perseptor gustalts and kicker.

hasbro should hire me..........these guys would be making great toys which inturn means making great money!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more notes on the high wire:

first off here is a pick that shows that he has a hand

.jpg]http://TFormers.net/g/albums/3202/IMG_1702[1].jpg

next high wire might be a decepticon

.jpg]http://TFormers.net/g/albums/3202/IMG_1697[1].jpg

i know that some times they mismatch the colors on the autobot and decpticon symbles to keep it a prototype but they went to great lengths here by giving high wire a decepticon spark crystal.

maybe its not highwire............

It's not tickeling my fancy everyone. I think that I'll be getting Takara's Kicker. I love the mold of that body type sooo much better. Using the GI-Mold seems to cheapen it I think.

Anyway, with the upgraded HI-WIRE, do you all think that we'll see a upgraded version of PERCEPTER any time soon? I got this set this weekend and am not too happy with it. Seems to me that the ENERGON SWORD was soo much better made. Makes my deluxe ARMADA OPTIMUS PRIME look like Conan the Barbarian. :tftongue

Anyway, with the upgraded HI-WIRE, do you all think that we'll see a upgraded version of PERCEPTER any time soon?

dont hold your breath, though the new high wire looks cool he seems to be only made for the kicker release.

another thought is though we know we have a kicker but how can we be sure that the bike is not highwire but a new/different character. that would make sence over all.

also look at my last post before this one and click on the link which shows he has a decepticon crystal.

To me Kicker looks like an all black Microman mold and nothing has been changed. I think since Microman isn't popular here in the US Hasbro will be passing the mold off as a anniversary edition GI Joe small scale figure. Everyone who isn't a rabid fan like us wont no the difference. They'll just believe it's a more articulate GI Joe figure. On another note though, I have seen Microman figures being sold in Suncoast stores.

Archived