Should the TF Trilogy Novels be made into a Show?

Bizzmoff

Should the TF Trilogy Novels be made into a Show or Movie?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the TF Trilogy Novels be made into a Show or Movie?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have not read them yet but I plan to
    • I can't read 788 pages of text without any pictures

I concur that the first book was horrible. So horrible it has joined a very exclusive, short list of books I just cannot finish because they are so horribly written, have such poor characterization, and are just either outrageous or boring in premise. Why did they pick on poor Sideswipe? It didn't make any sense. And JAzz fighting Bluestreak to the death was equally lame. Completely and utterly repulsive as a TF novel. I think comic books are a better media for TF rather than novels.

The old G1 picture books and "choose your own adventure" books were superior to the drivel that is the first TF novel.

I agree all copies should be burned and wiped from everyone's memories.

Chris

I read Hardwired and I'm just starting to read Annihilation. In my view Hardwired was done all wrong. The book made Prime look weak and unsure of himself. Thats not the Prime I know and in only the last couple of chapters did he turn himself around and be the leader he should be. And the Keepers? Where did the author come up with these guys? Anyway the book was not good and I wont read it again but it will stay in my TF collection, hopefully the 2nd book will correct things and so far so good. Should these books be turned into a TF movie? Hell yes. I think it would make a very cool movie as long as the story line in the first novel is cleaned up. So I voted yes, make them into a movie.

:usa :thumb

Love book one? Well I wouldnt go that far but at least we get an idea of what the Keepers look like. So far in book two they seem to be a pain in the old keester! Hopefully they die out in the end or Prime and the Autobots kick thier tails back to where ever they came from.

:usa

Yup, book 2 has some good stuff in it and book 3 wraps things up pretty quickly IMO. Pretty lame setup for a continuation though...

Archived