Sami's Collection

Sami

I'm not the only perverted toy collector I see......what am I talking about?! We're all perverts. I think this is my favorite collection thread since I'm a fan of uncovered skin.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Power Master Prime looks good from a distance. If he wasn't a brick, he'd rule.

Yeah, I had no real desire for him, or like of him, or even the God Ginari one or whatever..But, I was running out of available things Prime wise to collect..And I found one for real cheap, boxed, so, just went with it. Oh, and I opened up the head, and switched out the red eyes of the PM Prime with the blue eyes version that came with the black PM Prime one, so, the nemesis version, now has the proper red eyes, where as Prime has proper blue.

TF145.jpg

TF146.jpg

TF147.jpg

TF148.jpg

TF149.jpg

TF15.jpg

TF150.jpg

TF151.jpg

TF152.jpg

TF153.jpg

Every time I click into here I just think, "Holy Blot. That's like every TF product ever." You dont just have Takara toys, you have every thing that has to do with Transformers and you're not a stinky looking fat guy. I'm impressed. Alot of your movie merchandise, I've never even seen before even in the TF news pages.

TF196.jpg

TF190.jpg

TF191.jpg

TF192.jpg

TF195.jpg

TF200.jpg

TF201.jpg

TF204.jpg

TF205.jpg

TF207.jpg

Every time I click into here I just think, "Holy Blot. That's like every TF product ever." You dont just have Takara toys, you have every thing that has to do with Transformers and you're not a stinky looking fat guy. I'm impressed. Alot of your movie merchandise, I've never even seen before even in the TF news pages.
Ah, they're in there..It's usually where I find them. As for amount..Not really. I try to find the cheapest version I can, usually still boxed, so I can rip it open, and have a brand new piece or goodness right there for me..every day is like my birthday and christmas and whatever other gift giving type holidays people do out there. And actually I keep it pretty restricted..I don't collect all the lines, like RID, Cybertron, Energon or Armada--While I may pick up the occasional figure..mostly I like Gen-1 related material.

Ok.. How exactly do you turn off this STUPID auto merging thing..It's frustrating, annoying, messes Blot up, and just useless..

I know Prime is the number one must have guy for you. I've never seen so much red and blue.

Archived