Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Movie FIgures are You stiill looking for?

Recommended Posts

I know it is hard to find figures now, what with scalpers and other people wanting the figures. Are there any movie figs you still need to get that are just bugging the crap out of you because you cant find em? FOr me Its Rescue Ratchet and Thundercracker.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all of the above now. I saw thundercracker and rescue ratchet along with voyager prime and megs. I decided to pick up voyager prime and megs. Haven't seen the other two now. :tfsad

Dropkick and Leader Megatron for now.

Dropkick, Rescue Ratchet, Thundercracker. I gave up on finding a Barricade in stores and got one on ebay. I think I have everything else.

 

Oh, I also don't have Leader Brawl and only saw him once (in someone else's shopping cart).

Just 08ConceptBB. I might buy a deluxe Arcee if I EVER see one, just to even up the ranks. I don't really care about the non-movie or game drone figures for some reason. I've got to figure out what to do with my Voyager megs and Prime now that I have the Leaders though. I gave my daughter deluxe Brawl to play with along with her 76 BB, but I'm not sure I want to give her the others...

 

I did grab a G1TargetScreamer, just cause I'm ghey for him.

Concept Bumblebee and Dropkick.

for me its dreadwing

Well, Im waiting for the Bumblebee 2pak at Target since I passed on all Bumblebee incarnations including the BB & Barricade 2pak. I took back my Barricade right in the middle of the drought , thinking I could find that 2pak at Walmart no problem. What a mistake!!! Id like to get that refinished Ratchet at Best Buy but I already bought the reg one at Walmart and it seems I lost the receipt. No luck...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.