Energon Unicron for only $2.00 dollars

Hotshot_24

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola Cotto1972 como estas mira los unicrons de energon los obtuve a 5 dolares en walmart de carolina pero me llevo los unicos dos que habian, ayer pase por walmart de plaza parque real en manati y los tenia a solo dos dolares queda solo uno.

Te recomiendo que cuando vayas a Walmart no confies en el precio que aparece en el anaquel donde se encuentran los muñecos siempre ve al escaner y verifica.

Por cierto gracias a ello consegui tres silvertreak y un Hound por solo 1.75 en Carolina Walmart, pero ya no he visto mas ninguno.

Por cierto tambien obtuve en walmart de carolina Cliffjumper y Shockblast asi que verifica todo los walmart cerca de ti que tengas suerte ........

Algo que decepciona

Shockblast tiene un problema en los rieles de las gomas de atras es un dolor de cabeza transformarlo a satellite ...

hey hotshot 24 i just used babels fish translator and your 7:41 post translated as follows

Hello Cotto1972 as these sight unicrons of energon I obtained them to 5 dolares in walmart of carolina but take the unicos two that habian, yesterday passes through walmart of seat real park in manati and the two single tapeworm to dolares is left one single. I recommend to you that when you go to Walmart nonconfies in the price that appears in the shelf where always find the dolls sees the scanner and verifies. By the way three thanks to it consegui silvertreak and a single Hound for 1,75 in Carolina Walmart, but no longer I have seen but no. By the way also I obtained in walmart of carolina Cliffjumper and Shockblast asi that verifies all walmart near you which you have luck........ Something that disappoints Shockblast has a problem in rails of rubbers of atras is a headache to transform it to satellite...

i am not ripping ya just thought you and any others would be amused by this :yay

unfortunately, I don't think we will see that here in america... ever...

You mean North America. America is composed of all contries from Canada to Argentina, that includes Puerto Rico as part of America. And since PR is US territory, that means we have seen that in America... :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Living in America...

I feel good.

I think he meant America as in the country. I dont think territories count as America as it isnt w/in the 50 states hence no citizenship hence not "American".

I mean, the Philippines doesnt consider itself American, but as for the continent you're right. Whos bright idea was it to name the country after the continent anyway? You're in america. :tfgrin

I think he meant America as in the country. I dont think territories count as America as it isnt w/in the 50 states hence no citizenship hence not "American".

I mean, the Philippines doesnt consider itself American, but as for the continent you're right. Whos bright idea was it to name the country after the continent anyway? You're in america. :tfgrin

The Phillipines is located in the continent of Asia, and has been an independent country since the 1940's, so I'm not sure what your point here is, at is neither part of the United States nor North America.

Archived